FOOT FETISH 🦶

crystal-love

Posted
Idk why I’m so turned on by feet but a nice pair of clean well maintained feet drive me crazy!! Gotta have nails ***ted too, and bright red polish…. It’s ova
Posted (edited)
On 1/19/2023 at 1:26 AM, pryzmah said:

I wish I had pretty lady feet. Although I am a pretty lady I grew up in the country barefoot, so callused. Also hairy toes I shave.

That's the thing though... You never know who's going to like yours or for what reason, lol. Some people might like the callouses. Personally I don't enjoy the humiliating aspects of foot fetish because I'm a Dom, but I can absolutely see how someone could be into feet that weren't perfect and even a bit rough because it would add to the *** for them.

The hairy toes thing isn't necessarily a problem on it's own either. I've known a couple women with very pretty feet who've had to shave their toes before.

Edited by BruiseWayne
Posted
It’s not humiliating to me at all, im dom and i still love cute feet. I’m really particular about what type i like but I’ll suck the hell outta some toes if they’re in my spectrum. Suck,kiss them, footjob the whole deal. It is a strange thing though because i have no clue why i have a foot fetish or where that even came from
Posted
The smell has to be my biggest turn of but shape is up there too
Posted

My slave partner enjoys the heat from my feet, socks inside my sneakers.

Posted
I’ve loved feet from a young age, love to worship them
Posted
I love when men lick all in my feet and cracks of my toes ugh it's like worship
Posted
The shape, curves for me. Specifically the arches.
Posted
The arches, shape, the sweaty feeling and smells and the taste. Love the socks 🧦 too. Love cute socks
Posted

I would love to smell stinky female feet now...lol

Posted
Love it , mature , smelly , sweaty , curvy , high arched feet right out of the shoes with no socks 🤤😜
Posted
Shape and smell are definitely my biggest things. Footwear is really nice but I am in love with bear feet, soles are the best
Posted
I’m new too it but it’s the shape for me
Posted
I'm new, for me it's natural feet without long nails and nail polish.
Posted
I love to play with feet or have my feet played with, it feels so good