FOOT FETISH 🦶

crystal-love

Posted
That is how it works for me new-York. It’s like the feet are attached in some way.
Posted
Over all the pure degeneracy and taboo nature turns me on. On paper it’s not suppose to be sexy. Over time you realize how intimate the experience actually is. Walking on her feet all day, sore spots she had no idea were there. Only for you to caress them, suck them, play with them and arose her. It’s so sexually charged. There is this one girl who I fancy who made a stab at her foot fetish. She got a condition that caused her toe nail to get infected but it has since healed. She said “Now it’s nice and still suckable”. Immediately got brick once she said that.
Posted

For me, it's the socks on a man's feet...knee length thin dress socks...guys dress socks, preferably nylon material...the stretchy compression socks work as well...it's the look, feel and smell after a guy has worn his dress shoes for a day...the moist leathery smell, not stinky. 

Posted
I am a little curious about having my toes licked 🩰🌸
Posted
13 hours ago, babyangels said:

I am a little curious about having my toes licked 🩰🌸

I'm sure you will get plenty of volunteers 

Posted
I am a dirty foot pet, I want to worship feet for a living
Posted
Hmmm 🤔 that’s hard to answer.

I’ve never really been a foot guy. I’ve experimented in it. But never really had a jolt of excitement. A couple of days ago though …. I had my first real foot experience that finally made me realize what it is to love feet.

I was with this beautiful woman at the time And I had her on her back facing me with her legs up in the air. I couldn’t help and scan her from head to toe like a piece of meat. I realize that she had perfect skin and perfect feet! Like a bolt of lightning all the *** rushed into my head and I had this sudden urge to shove both of her feet on my face. I slowly realized how silky smooth/ soft both felt on mt face. I am also distinctly remembered the smell of strawberries her feet were giving off. So then, of course, I couldn’t help but suck on her big toes and slowly lick the creases on her feet. All and all I’m a foot guy now
Posted
The best thing is feet in nylon for me beautiful toes and the soft feel of nylon on them does it for me and the tease in heels and a skirt and dangling 😈
Posted
I don't like other people's feet. But I like it when my feet are loved. But I'm not interested in curious collectors of various experiences. I like young and handsome guys, real foot fetishists who are turned on by the sight of bare feet, touching them, their smell. Who are shaking with desire and at the same time it becomes tight in their pants. I'm only interested in foot fetishists who are set up for a full-fledged date, which they are able to organize and arrange for me to relax and also enjoy. Pleasure from touching and kissing, from contemplating the process and realizing how much my partner is excited.
Posted
I don't really know where mine came from but honestly it kind of depends. I mean with me it's not all feet but they gotta be like cute and well taken care of. If a woman has some nice pretty feet then really it can vary within footware, smell, ***ted toes, etc. I'm a man who enjoys it when they are clean but after like a long day of work or working out when they are all hot and sweaty something about that smell gets me going. I like a nice set of cute ***ted toes and soles to look at and lick/suck/smell on and play with and maybe even a footjob if I'm lucky. Cause cumming on a nice set of pretty feet, whether it be all over or just the toes or the soles is so sexy to me and just the overall being teased and when the woman engages in it and loves the reaction of the worship of her beauty from literally head to toe is a feeling that I don't really know how to explain in its entirety, even smelling her socks and the tease in some cute little socks or some heels or sandals or whatever that compliment her it's just the whole package deal. It's even better if she is into it and likes to lick and smell with you or even by herself and you get those pictures while you're away at work or something...again unexplainable. I don't know why I love it so much but I know that I do just as I am the rest of her and her body
Posted
I honestly hate feet and find them gross and they make me uncomfortable but I’m a kinky, bratty, submissive masochist that gets turned on being punished in degrading ways. So a dom even threatening to punish me by forcing me to lick or suck on his feet is a huge turn on for me. I honestly don’t know why it’s such a huge turn in for me, It’s a super confusing kinky fetish of mine lol.
Posted
the soles, the feel of then and the smell, I love longer toes, more meaty too, my favorite are when they have a white pedi and flip flops!
Posted
They just are attractive that's all XD
Posted
The smell definitely lol all my subs go crazy over my stinky feet
Posted
The way some look ,the shape the size and shape of toes, the nail polish,and the smell ,then the taste
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love pretty manicured toes it's a turn on
Posted
Even during sex some how some way I'm sucking toes and long stroking lol
  • 3 months later...
Posted
So many things. I could almost say everything about them. But i like them clean. People have different variations of how they like them. But however it is it is very powerful for those of us who are like this. Any scenario involving her feet will completely command my attention for however long she lets it last