Foot fetish

Mi****

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
So...i wonder... im not necessarily turned on by feet, but I get aroused by someone getting turned on by my own feet..does that count as foot fetish quality's?? Or..is that just being turned on by someone being sexually attracted to me😅
Posted
Pretty feet gets a good toes sucking! I don’t know what it is about me but I love sucking on toes, amongst other parts of a woman’s body!
Posted
Since I was very young, perhaps from growing up in catholic schools, feet were basically the only skin I ever saw
Posted

When I was a kid I saw a woman on a soap opera in nylons with no shoes and beautiful toes…. That was it….  It’s been my main attraction ever since.  

Posted
I’ve always loved boys’ and men’s feet, the softness of the sole and the natural smell 😍😍
Posted

When I was young and a friend of mine, a girl, thought it was funny to make me smell her socked feet, until we both saw me not pulling away, rather drive more onto it

Posted
Childhood friend used me as a footrest in my room one night. I also realized I was into guys
Posted
April 16, AliceAndHerDude said:
So...i wonder... im not necessarily turned on by feet, but I get aroused by someone getting turned on by my own feet..does that count as foot fetish quality's?? Or..is that just being turned on by someone being sexually attracted to me😅

I have the same feeling. I personally never liked my feet due to having large feet for a woman and calluses. But I think since I hate my feet so much, that someone is turned on by it makes it that much more exciting. I love my feet getting kissed/sucked on ☺️

Posted

That’s not really a foot fetish, just enjoying someone with a foot fetish with you. 

Posted
Just seeing this and without reading any of the above is this the place or is there a better one for ankle sock kinks? Idk why but they turn me on like crazy and first place I look when a women walks up is her feet/socks. Mismatched is even more of a turn on. But I don't like high socks, don't like the super short ones that only cover bottom, just short ankle socks. And is that weird like I think it is lol?