What a surprise!

Jimmmy

Posted
5 minutes ago, kiseu said:

Oh boy... after reading the comments, it turned out complex for me. I am with the cautious people, but if you are happy, feel fulfilled, safe... SAFE, and not ending up in the hospital... HOSPITAL, then go for it!šŸ‘

Eine sehr ausgewogene Antwort und gute RatschlƤge. Vielen Dank!

Posted
Bitte. Sein vorsichtig Dich. Er ist Dein Kryptonit, aber alles Gute.ā¤
Posted
5 hours ago, kiseu said:

Bitte. Sein vorsichtig Dich. Er ist Dein Kryptonit, aber alles Gute.ā¤

Ja, alleĀ istĀ Gut: ich bin nichtĀ Superman!Ā 

Posted
15 minutes ago, Jimmmy said:

Ja, alleĀ istĀ Gut: ich bin nichtĀ Superman!Ā 

Sorry, but I thought you were German... alles Gute in my sentence "All the best".šŸ˜… German is hard, but people complain more about French. I know you do not want to hear thisšŸ™ˆ, but please keep one eye open to all the things the good hearted, cautious members mentioned.ā¤

Posted
16 hours ago, kiseu said:

Sorry, but I thought you were German... alles Gute in my sentence "All the best".šŸ˜… German is hard, but people complain more about French. I know you do not want to hear thisšŸ™ˆ, but please keep one eye open to all the things the good hearted, cautious members mentioned.ā¤

Thanks for this. Ā Iā€™m aware that you were saying ā€œAll the bestā€. I was saying that itā€™s all good, Kryptonite wonā€™t affect me adversely because Iā€™m not Superman!

• 2 months later...
Posted

So nearly 3 months on, hereā€™s an update:

Iā€™m delighted to say that itā€™s still going VERY well. The D/s situation has settled to a level that works for both of us and itā€™s really good. The overwhelming negativity I received on this thread may have been well intentioned by those writing it, but itā€™s been irrelevant as I vet my playmates so carefully, and this adventure has been really successful, with absolutely no concerns on my part. Weā€™ve become good friends, with MASSIVE benefits!

Having met up on at least a dozen occasions, itā€™s given us a chance to progress and explore. My Boss is totally focused on doing to me exactly that which I like, and he constantly pushes my boundaries. Itā€™s been a journey of incredible discoveries. And mind blowing pleasure. And heā€™s such a nice guy, too. Intelligent, articulate and interesting, respectful, but demanding too. He certainly understands the concept of control and I have been totally restrained, bound, plugged, gagged and thoroughly used and ***d, to the mutual pleasure of us both.

Sustained, prolonged periods of mechanised and manual penetration and fisting has been a regular feature, taking me to new highs of intense pleasure. The combination of physical stimulation with the mental control of physical restraint leads to the greatest experiences.

Never have I felt threatened though. Never have I felt at risk of physical ***. Itā€™s been, and continues to be, just incredibly exciting and rewarding. And Iā€™ve been taken to places Iā€™ve been before, in my head, and quite a few that I havenā€™tā€¦

Iā€™m really happy. Further updates to follow in due course.

• 5 months later...
Posted

And here we are, 6 months on. Still going well.

I am very much my Bossā€™s boy and he is definitely The Boss when we are playing. He dominates me totally and Iā€™d better do as Iā€™m told. Itā€™s pretty awesome actually!

We have a huge range of toys and equipment and I regularly get restrained, gagged and comprehensively penetrated for extended periods with big objects, which brings both of us immeasurable pleasure. I love it. Especially the feeling of utter submission and ***ness. Itā€™s what Iā€™ve wanted for years and he loves doing to me that which I want done to me. Itā€™s a very mutually agreeable arrangement!

Thereā€™s no *** here though. Itā€™s all by consent. I am pushed beyond my limits sometimes and the scale is thus recalibrated. But Iā€™m never injured or hurt. I am given tasks to complete sometimes, when Iā€™m at home, and some play sessions are by video call. That actually works out well, surprisingly.Ā 
I want to please my Boss and he rewards my good behaviour. I still donā€™t consider this a ā€œlifestyleā€ arrangement though: itā€™s just kinky play that scratches an itch for both of us.

For quite a while I only played with him, at his place, somewhat infrequently. I grew to be out of practice and our sessions became less relaxed as a result of my apprehension at having something huge pushed into me when it hadnā€™t happened for a while. So now Iā€™m in regular training and our play sessions are just awesome. I can properly relax, preparation is a quick process and Iā€™m able to please my Boss easily. Weā€™ve used fucking machines with large diameter toys and weā€™ve used manually operated toys too. Inflatables have also featured, together with gags and straps. Poppers is an important part of our play for me and it heightens the feelings.

We have no conditions on each other and are both free to play with whoever we want, but neither of us have played with any other playmates yet, since we met.

This is what fun should look like. Thereā€™s no ā€œhealingā€. No ā€œtherapyā€. No ā€œtriggersā€ or other baggage to complicate anything. Itā€™s just fun without limits and I love it! Highly recommendedā€¦

• 6 months later...
Posted

It was early May last year that I posted the OP on this thread. Here we are now some 15 months later, and all is well, absolutely incredible, in fact!
Ā 

My Boss has his health issues that cause him discomfort and sometimes he just canā€™t play. I make allowance for that. But when we do play, pretty regularly, itā€™s amazing! To have built trust with a playmate over a long period can lead to activities that bring levels of satisfaction and sheer unbridled joy that simply arenā€™t possible with brief fleeting encounters.

Ā 

To all the naysayers: you were all so wrong on this one, but thanks for your well-intentioned advices.

Ā 

To those who were supportive and excited for me: Thank you!

Ā 

This is an adventure that gets more exciting with every meet and the level of extreme play we have reached is beyond anything that I ever could have dreamed of, or even fantasised about. When you find a playmate that is so in tune with you, who gets just as much out of a session as you do, with you both fulfilling each otherā€™s needs and wants so fully, it really doesnā€™t get any better than that.

Ā 

All of this experience goes to prove that you sometimes have to take a punt. You have to seek out that person that you donā€™t yet know, the one that is going to be that incredible playmate that you click with so comprehensively. Itā€™s worth the effort when it happens.

Ā 

And for the record, Iā€™ve never been physically hurt, threatened or otherwise ***d outside of the mutually agreed boundaries weā€™ve set. My Boss is first and foremost my trusted and deeply respected friend. We donā€™t have official exclusivity over each other, but why would I want to play anywhere else when itā€™s so good here? Itā€™d have to be a pretty special offerā€¦

When you find a playmate like this, itā€™s absolutely magic!

Ā 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Further update:

The ā€œD/s lifestyleā€ thing has all but disappeared from our relationship now, but thereā€™s still very much a D/s vibe when weā€™re in playing mode. Itā€™s absolutely the case that I do as Iā€™m told, within our agreed limits.Ā 

My ā€œBossā€ has become a very good friend to me, with exceptional benefits! Itā€™s a mutually beneficial arrangement that is continuing to work well for both of us.

The play we engage in has become ever more extreme, and consequently more exciting. Not that Iā€™m lacking anything, but I want to share these experiences with others, so Iā€™ve had permission to play away too, with conditions.Ā Itā€™s all good. Very good .

Further updates to follow in due courseā€¦