PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted

Clue # 3 Check out the last person who checked out you.

BabyCadeeCub
Posted
um is it not giving it to anyone else? I clicked the 3rd icon but it refuses to give it to me
BabyCadeeCub
Posted
Ive found the 3rd icon but it wont give it to me even if I click it
Posted

Clue # 3 You may find something you like in someone you didn't.

Posted
2 hours ago, BabyCadeeCub said:
Ive found the 3rd icon but it wont give it to me even if I click it

It says on your profile you have all three - so guess you either figured it out or it's given it to you anyway 👍🏻🙂

Posted
8 hours ago, nallgood said:
can someone give me some pointers on where to find these? i just got the app idk

If you scroll up this thread you'll find lots of clues to where to find them - if you're using the app you may need to press "Show previous comments..." a few times to open the thread out..
...here are my clues given so far:
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================

BabyCadeeCub
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

It says on your profile you have all three - so guess you either figured it out or it's given it to you anyway 👍🏻🙂

Yes. I took 2 logins to do it. Sites been laggy today

MasterScorpio
Posted
My last visitor is under review need someone to visit me
Posted
19 minutes ago, MasterScorpio said:

My last visitor is under review need someone to visit me

Done, have just viewed your profile now. 

Posted
"emini_man ➦gemini_man quote Attaboy4u:❝How does this work, from above: "When you've given one away, you also can collect it again - so you don't lose any points ;)"? Thanks❞
You can "gift" your tiles to anyone that doesn't have one already - but only one per person - then once you have you just have to go back to where you found it and you can collect it again."

So this doesn't seem to work for me. I see the icon, click it and nothing happened
MasterScorpio
Posted
Thank all of you that responded
Posted
22 hours ago, Arukas said:

Same, it took a few hours for #2 to show up though.

Same here there's definitely nothing showing 

Posted

Clue # 4 - Grid # 18 - Like a revolving door, they circle through to cop a view 

Posted

#4 GRID18 Its a very neighbourly thing to do 👀 

Posted
Number 4 so many people look but don't say hello.
Posted
4 minutes ago, Kitkat90 said:

How do your give icons away

Have attached below how to give icons away 😊

On 6/8/2022 at 11:25 AM, PixieDust said:

You first need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.