PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted

Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - To avoid a break in, secure your fortress

Posted
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
Posted
Clue #5 - Grid #11 - Security’s the key
Posted
Clue5 sometimes you should update your locks 🔐 (hard to see on the app can be covered by the keyboard)
Posted
Missing 3 have the first any clues?
Posted
So there are only 3 out now please respond?
Posted
Clue #5 Most things these days need one of these to keep it safe and you should change it often.
Posted
You are the man Thanx for the help
Posted
38 minutes ago, MiscInterests said:
So there are only 3 out now please respond?

You've got 5 so are missing one - you can work out which by looking at your board (on your profile) and numbering the tiles 1-4 for the top row, 5-8 for the second etc - clues given so far are for tiles in grid position 5, 8, 10, 11 and 18 - so once you figure out which you're missing just scroll back through the thread for the one you're missing.
If you're on the app you may need to hit "Show previous comments...." (just below the OP) a few times to see all the clues 👍🏻🙂

Posted
Clue 5# GRID 11 Change it often to keep things private
Posted

#Day5 #Grid11 Every website and online thing makes you have one of these, If you forget it you can choose a new one

oh and yeah Fetish is back if you didn't know it went offline for hours and hours, I was trying all sorts of stuff, thought I'd give it one more shot before I went out

Posted
As a heads up, I couldn’t find the 5th clue on the app but found it in the same spot on the website. Hope that helps
Posted

All those Puppies took down the site because *hint* some of us didn't change this....

Posted
I've got 5 is that all there is right now?
Posted
21 minutes ago, SubNessa said:
I've got 5 is that all there is right now?

Yes, next one (the sixth) will be released at 3pm UK time today

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Yes, next one (the sixth) will be released at 3pm UK time today

Thank you. That is helpful.

Posted
It’s not showing me up as collected all