PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
39 minutes ago, wildguy96 said:
How do I send an icon?

You can only send icons to someone who doesn't have one - if you click on their profile there's a button to press to send one.
Before you do though make a note of which icons you have in your grid so you can figure out which one you need to re-collect as when you give one away it picks at random which one.

Posted
I think it's only when they don't have any
Posted

I have to say, it's hard to find puppyless people to give a puppy to. He's really cute, house trained, has Norman Rockwell puppy teared eyes, and answers to the name of Bull.  Any takers?

Posted
#Day 8 #Grid 1 if I went to church to do this I would say something like bless me father for I have sinned, here you don't need to say that just write it down
Posted

#Day 9 #Grid 6 if you want to know about anything newsworthy turn this on, just set and forget

Posted
Can people give puppy to anyone who own a puppy
Posted
1 hour ago, queenbrielle said:

The clues are very helpful 

Posted
Confused on 9. Going to locations suggested and not seeing it
Posted
34 minutes ago, soapmedic1990 said:

Confused on 9. Going to locations suggested and not seeing it

Have sent you a message

Posted
4 hours ago, queenbrielle said:

No, you can only gift puppies to those who don't have one already 👍🏻

Posted

I have also followed the clues and been unable to find the puppy on the app or web, would some one be kind enough to assist . Thank you 

Posted
15 minutes ago, Boi68 said:

I have also followed the clues and been unable to find the puppy on the app or web, would some one be kind enough to assist . Thank you 

Have sent you a message

Posted
I can't seem to find the 6th. I'm so confused by the clues. Have search and search, but can't find it anywhere. Please help.
Posted
30 minutes ago, Nebulae said:

I can't seem to find the 6th. I'm so confused by the clues. Have search and search, but can't find it anywhere. Please help.

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me and I will give you a hand. 

Posted
If I've missed days 2 and 3 is it too late to find them or can I still follow the clues and they'll be there?
Posted
10 minutes ago, albaprincess said:

If I've missed days 2 and 3 is it too late to find them or can I still follow the clues and they'll be there?

You can definitely still find them and use the clues.  Once a puppy is released it will be available for collection during the course of the hunt. 

Posted
47 minutes ago, justaquietsub said:
i have no idea what to do but hey…i’m in 😎

If you follow the clues that have been left up the thread - they should lead you to different pages of the site where you'll find a puppy icon - click on it to collect it - every time you do it gets saved to a grid - there will be 24 in all (9 have been released so far) - each one you find gets you 30 points that can be used towards upgrades and the like.
At the end of the Treasure Hunt winners are picked and can win prizes.

Posted

Clue # 10 - Grid # 4 - Rose are red, violets are blue, there is nothing but Puppy Love 💗 for the likes of you 😋

Posted
Clue10 has someone given you the thumbs up ?
Posted
Clue “Ten” Things I Like About You

Naming each pup -updated
Grid 1 - Captain America
Grid 4 - Robin
Grid 5 - Flash
Grid 6 - Green Lantern
Grid 8 - Spider Man
Grid 10 - (Hulk?) unsure
Grid 11 - Superman
Grid 12 - Iron Man
Grid 18 - Magneto
Grid 20 - Joker
Posted
9 minutes ago, jot3790 said:

Can anyone help me with clue 9

Have sent you a message

Posted
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #4 - Did someone appreciate your pics? Best head here to find out