PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
#10 puppies show their love with licks here on fet we show our interest with_____ :)
Posted
#clue 10 check out who has been giving you some love for your photos
Posted
Clue 10
Like it or not you have to find it yourself
Posted
Ur at a bar u u send a drink to someone ????? Y
Posted
Clue #10 - Grid #4 - That’s a nice photo…
Posted

Clue 10 # GRID4 Whos been perving and liking?

Posted
How many puppies are out now? I have found 9.
Posted
31 minutes ago, Adickted2*** said:
How many puppies are out now? I have found 9.

There are 10 released so far - you can check which one you are missing by numbering your grid 1-4 for the top row, 5-8 for the next etc and then looking back through the clues -mine so far with grid numbers are:

Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================
Day #4 Clue # 4 - Grid # 18 - Yesterday was all about the specific person who last looked - today it's about all of them
=======================
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
=======================
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy
=======================
Day #7 Clue # 7 - Grid # 12 - Time to take a long hard look at yourself
=======================
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #1 - Something you want to get off your chest about your fetishes and similar? Head hear to write them down for all to see
=======================
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #6 - Make like the Salt'n'Pepa song if you want to keep informed
=======================
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #4 - Did someone appreciate your pics? Best head here to find out
=======================

Posted
4 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

There are 10 released so far - you can check which one you are missing by numbering your grid 1-4 for the top row, 5-8 for the next etc and then looking back through the clues -mine so far with grid numbers are:

Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================
Day #4 Clue # 4 - Grid # 18 - Yesterday was all about the specific person who last looked - today it's about all of them
=======================
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
=======================
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy
=======================
Day #7 Clue # 7 - Grid # 12 - Time to take a long hard look at yourself
=======================
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #1 - Something you want to get off your chest about your fetishes and similar? Head hear to write them down for all to see
=======================
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #6 - Make like the Salt'n'Pepa song if you want to keep informed
=======================
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #4 - Did someone appreciate your pics? Best head here to find out
=======================

Thank you so much for the help

Posted
Found all of them so far! The clues are so helpful.
Posted
I've found 6... 🤷‍♀️
Posted
24 minutes ago, TROU81ED1 said:
I found three n gave three out

You can re-find them after giving them out and then give again... 👍🏻🙂

Posted
Where do you find the latest clue?
Posted

#Day 10 # Grid 4 rhymes with hike, bike but starts with L, you'll find a little puppy there

Posted
46 minutes ago, BrattyRaven said:

Just checked and you have all that have been released so far (which is 10) - the next one will be released at 1500 UK time (1600CET/1000EST) today

Posted
I can’t seem to find what I think is 10 even with clues 🤦🏻‍♀️
Posted
57 minutes ago, BrattyRaven said:

If you look at previous comments a couple have the clue!

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Just checked and you have all that have been released so far (which is 10) - the next one will be released at 1500 UK time (1600CET/1000EST) today

Yeah I found them all after I posted that.

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

And thank you for the time info

Posted
3 hours ago, the_whimsy_one said:
Aghhhh I can’t find todays one

Looks like you did as you have all of them currently released - next one in about 30 mins at 1500BST

Posted

Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 -  The choice of sexy puppies are bone worthy, so be like a puppy and get digging 🐶