PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT đŸ¶ Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
49 minutes ago, GingerBeginner said:

Really confused with which ones I’ve not found yet, can someone help please? x

Have sent you a message

Posted

Clue # 13 - Grid # 22 -  There is one way to present this clue and that is all wrapped up with a pretty 🎀

Posted
Clue #13 - Grid #22 - Just because it’s not a special day it doesn’t mean you can’t treat them to one
OlivierChester
Posted

Clue 13: dont need to wait for Christmas or someone s  birthday to give some

Posted
Puppy 13 “present”ed itself very easily from the great clues!

Naming each pup -updated
Grid 1 - Captain America
Grid 4 - Robin
Grid 5 - Flash
Grid 6 - Green Lantern
Grid 8 - Spider Man
Grid 10 - (Hulk?) unsure
Grid 11 - Superman
Grid 12 - Iron Man
Grid 14 - Dr. Doom
Grid 16 - Magneto (different color?)
Grid 18 - Magneto
Grid 20 - Joker
Grid 22 - Riddler
Posted

Clue 13 # GRID22 you may send these on special occasions... All wrapped and finished with a bow

Posted (edited)

Clue #13: Some people believe it's better to give these than to receive...

Edited by GoodGirlBetterBrat
Forgot clue #
Posted
Day #13 Clue #13 Grid #22 - Believe it or not this is a real gift of a clue
Posted
Is it just me, or are these pups getting harder and harder to find?
MasterScorpio
Posted
The icons are in the same places they always are just in a different order if you did last 3 hunts you know exactly where to look
Posted
I've got 4 looking for the rest and very hard to find
Posted
10 hours ago, AussMekk said:

I can’t seem to find 12 and 13!

I tried to send you a message but as you have not replied to my initial greeter message I am unable to message you again for 90 days.  You are welcome to message me if you still would like some help 😊

Posted
15 hours ago, Aaronhall97 said:

Struggling with 12

Have sent you a message

Posted

You have to look at all the ideas for presents to pick the right one

Posted
I've only got 1 of these can someone send me all the clues please
Posted
I’ve found 3! Anyone wanna help me with some of the others
Posted
1 hour ago, Sugarpanda95 said:

I've only got 1 of these can someone send me all the clues please

You can find all the clues for each day so far in this forum thread by expanding the view on the APP and scrolling backwards.  Alternatively you can sign on to the website version of the site www.fetish.com via your browser and head to the Treasure Hunt forum thread there and use quick link glossary at the top of the forum thread which will take you directly to each days clues. 

Posted
1 hour ago, tylermonty2916 said:

What do I do?

I have enclosed the rules on how to play below and also how to find the clues which should help you out.  

On 6/1/2022 at 6:29 PM, crystal-love said:

Who let the Pride Puppies out? 🌈 They're out sniffing about the FET Universe - will you find them all? Chase all 24 pups to win points and have some fun this Pride month! Raise your paws for the mission! đŸŸ

This is how it works:
– Every day from June 7th until June 30th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl đŸ€“ Winners will be announced on July 4th!

Are there any prizes?
Yasss! The three winners will get a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com merch package with a few kinky surprises! 😈

On your marks. Get set. GO!

EN_TH_puppypride.png

2 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

You can find all the clues for each day so far in this forum thread by expanding the view on the APP and scrolling backwards.  Alternatively you can sign on to the website version of the site www.fetish.com via your browser and head to the Treasure Hunt forum thread there and use quick link glossary at the top of the forum thread which will take you directly to each days clues. 

Posted
Clue 13
It’s not there size or value it’s the thought of this 
Posted
#Day 13 #Grid 22 This can be found in the place you give things, this little puppy will be waiting at the end of the list
Posted

Clue # 14 - Grid # 21 -  As you step inside you join the litter
.. are you basic or do you glitter?