PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
Can I get help with day 14? I was sure I knew what it was but alas, there are no puppies where I searched!
Posted
26 minutes ago, Fslaveofdarkness said:
Can I get help with day 14? I was sure I knew what it was but alas, there are no puppies where I searched!

Here's my clue for Day #14 which may help

Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #21 - Like most exclusive clubs you need one of these to join - question being which level are you at?

Think about where you'd go to check what level you hold for your profile

Posted
30 minutes ago, Fslaveofdarkness said:

Hint: you have one here when you joined this site. You chose what option you wanted.

Posted
Thank you so much for your help @Gemini_man, I will sleep tonight now! ☺️
Posted
Thank you all, I was looking on the general, not on through profile!
Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Here's my clues for Grid #14 and #21 - feel free to message me if you're still stuck:
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 -  You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #21 - Like most exclusive clubs you need one of these to join - question being which level are you at?

Thank you. I've found them both. Think I have them all so far now! Appreciate the help. Thanks again!! 😊😊

Posted

#Day 15 #Grid 3 how do you like yours, with a crop or bare hand go there to find this puppy

demonqueen1
Posted
I need help find other puppys
Posted
I have no idea how to complete these sets .. do they pop up randomly?
Posted
1 hour ago, demonqueen1 said:
I need help find other puppys

Do you know which three you are missing? You can work that out by going to where your puppies are stored and numbering it as a grid left to right top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc.
The following puppies have been released so far:
1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22
Once you've worked out which you are missing you can either post here for help with the ones you need, or scroll back through the thread for the clues to them, or feel free to message me directly and I'll be glad to help.

Posted
If you look back through the thread it is literally littered with clues for each one that has been released so far - you may need to keep clicking on "Show previous comments..." to see them all if you're using the app.
I see you have 6 already, so you're missing 9 - to work out which take a look at your grid and number it left to right top row 1-4, next 5-8 etc and then look for the clues with the grid numbers you're missing.
A new clue is released at 1500 UK time (1600CET/1000EST) each day.
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, VKrizle said:

See my reply above to Kittenprrrr who asked the same thing

Posted

Clue # 16 - Grid # 13 -  Be a good puppy and sniff out the code

Posted
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
Posted
Clue 16
Conduct yourself properly, read all about it 🤪
Posted
Clue 16 - all good subs need guidelines and rules…

Naming each pup -updated
Grid 1 - Captain America
Grid 3 - Catwoman or Black Cat
Grid 4 - Robin
Grid 5 - Flash
Grid 6 - Green Lantern
Grid 8 - Spider Man
Grid 10 - (Hulk?) unsure
Grid 11 - Superman
Grid 12 - Iron Man
Grid 13 - Mr. Freeze
Grid 14 - Dr. Doom
Grid 16 - Magneto (different color?)
Grid 18 - Magneto
Grid 20 - Joker
Grid 21 - Penguin
Grid 22 - Riddler
Posted (edited)

Clue 16, grid 13: If you don't know how to behave, it's in code for you!

Edited by mansub60
Changed ? to !
Posted
19 minutes ago, mansub60 said:

Clue 16, grid 13: If you don't know how to behave, it's in code for you!

Literally if it was a snake it would have bitten me.

OlivierChester
Posted

Clue 16: do you know the rules and values of the site? 

Posted
Halp this looks fun but I'm so confused where to start?!
Posted
2 minutes ago, Ginger00snatch said:

Halp this looks fun but I'm so confused where to start?!

Welcome to the site and to the Treasure Hunt.  I have gifted you your first puppy to start you off and have enclosed the rules on how to play below.

You can find all the clues so far for each day by expanding this thread and scrolling backwards and if you need a hand if you get stuck on any you only need reach out and someone will be happy to help you.

There are currently 16 puppies to find and a new puppy is released each day at 3pm UK time until there are 24 in total. 😊

On 6/1/2022 at 6:29 PM, crystal-love said:

Who let the Pride Puppies out? 🌈 They're out sniffing about the FET Universe - will you find them all? Chase all 24 pups to win points and have some fun this Pride month! Raise your paws for the mission! 🐾

This is how it works:
– Every day from June 7th until June 30th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl 🤓 Winners will be announced on July 4th!

Are there any prizes?
Yasss! The three winners will get a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com merch package with a few kinky surprises! 😈

On your marks. Get set. GO!

EN_TH_puppypride.png