Pegging

Posted

I enjoy it - I've had the good pleasure of being pegged by multiple people over the last couple of years 

Posted
Femboy here 👋 I personally LOVE getting pegged. For me, it's euphoric to get intimate in a way that makes me feel feminine.
Can't speak for others, but that's my two cents.
Posted
I personally love it for probably different reasons then some people would. I've always loved feeling femme and being pegged makes me feel just that. While it still feels good physically it's a very mental euphoric thing for me as well
Posted

I like the anticipation of being pegged . I truly enjoy it. From the clean up before.dressing up my lady for action. She makes her selection for the night.i pick up her purple and black corset. I slide in the 9" tapered flesh colored dildo into the crome c**k ring . Slowly sliding it up her fishnet stockinged legs until in position and securely to her fine body. I know what to do next to turn her on . So I swallow her d**k until gag and saliva dripping from my throat. Now I just want you to know that I have always performed this solo. Now I have a femdomme to help me with my fetish. I am a very happy Foot Slave.

Posted
I have fantasies about it. Would love to try it
Posted
I love being pegged, it’s a feeling I had never even dreamed would be possible and the pleasure it has given me has been far more than vanilla sex ever has.
Posted
I've done it...its fun but, in small increments.
Posted
I love being pegged. But not in a dom sub way. More of a romantic role reversal.
Posted
If I can find a cutie in my area who wants to bend me over than hell yeah
Posted
I need a female to make this happen ASAP.
Posted
I love being pegged
Posted
I love it for both the physical pleasure and the mental feeling of being take , the role reversal, and the dominant position it’s puts my partner in
Posted

I'm very interested in trying this, would love for a woman to control and f**k me, grind on my face, show me how to get f**ked