Pegging

Posted
I prefer being in my back with legs spread Or over her shoulders so I can watch her facial expressions and stroke my cock while she fucks me.
Posted
I love it when my wife pegs me in any position ..i like it even more when my wife is totally into it
Posted
18 hours ago, dynamic_duoxx said:
I would try but can't relax to feel comfortable I know my wife would like to

Perhaps take a step back and use fingers and smaller toys (butt plugs, vibes) to get used to being penetrated there and slowly build up until you feel ready to take more - you can get some fairly small strap-ons too for when you're ready, so move onto them and slowly build yourself up.
Try having a hot bath beforehand which will help relax you, and then clean yourself with an anal douche, which again will help prepare you both physically and mentally. And always use plenty of lube, you can never have too much.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I can't did a woman that will do it. They all want ***
Posted
6 hours ago, bradford527 said:

I can't did a woman that will do it. They all want ***

if you are approaching women you do not know going "please peg me" then you are asking strangers for sex.

It is unsurprising that many women do not jump at the opportunity to have sex with a stranger - especially as pegging requires them to own all the equipment and do all the work.

Posted

I absolutely love being pegged, I really want to have my prostate milked x

Posted

Love it. Like giving it and receiving.

I also like vaginal sex when I, partner or both of us are anal hooked, or fingers being used  or just something go on analy really. Multiple sensations like that give so much pleasure.

• 1 month later...
Posted

my Wife pegs me regularly and I love it !

She doesn't use a Strap-on as we discovered using toys (Dildos etc) not only does it allow for changes in angles, rotation of toys, better comfort, it also allows for her to suck me at the same time which is amazing.

We've  been playing like this for over 30 years originally beginning with her Rimming me for the first time which in time led to a finger in my ass and eventually over the course of that 30 years, fisting.

What I like best is being uniquely able to relax and focus only on my pleasure and nothing else with this type of play, that and I can have "multiple orgasms" which spasm over and over in waves and is just absolutely mind blowing. Unlike any other form of sexplay. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Have only ever done it with one ex bf and I loved doing it almost as much as he loved getting it. He used to dress in my clothes for it. I found it incredibly hot.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I would love a lady to take my virginity.   By pegging but the older you get the harder it is to find a lady. Unless you pay

Posted

You’re going to need lube. Pegging is just one aspect of “anal play” of course, and there are many more aspects.

Use lube. I’ve been pegged by my ex-wife over 30 years ago and I loved it, in a purely carnal way. But because we were young and inexperienced, it was a bit perfunctory and so anal play for me now is more about the entire experience, with a deep emotional connection being essential for the best outcome. This connection can happen quickly with the right playmate.

Lots of lube. It’s been a long time since I was “pegged”, but I regularly enjoy being penetrated by large toys. The most sensation is felt through the rectum and sphincter, not the intestine, so I generally don’t use very long toys, unless my playmate particularly gets off on the idea of that. So yes, I’ve had long flexible toys over two feet long inside me, but it’s the 3.5 inch diameter Fat Boy type of toy that really does it for me. The sensation of the movement inside me is incredible.

Water based lube is great. But so are other lubes. Tresemmé hair conditioner works really well for me. And it smells nice. And machines. Oh, yes please! The power dynamic that can be established when I’m firmly restrained and being banged by a 3 inch diameter toy fixed to a capable, indefatigable, relentless machine, in the control of a suitably interested and intensely involved playmate that is getting as much out of it as I am, is just…mind blowing. And that’s what, for me, leads to the full body orgasms and out-of-body experiences that I feel privileged to have experienced on a regular basis. This can’t usually happen for me during “normal” vanilla penile/vaginal sex (although it did happen on a couple of occasions), so some sort of anal play is always a bonus.

Lube. Did I mention lube? It’s really, really important, and you can’t have too much. But. There’s always a “but”. And at least one butt, of course, in this context! For it to be enjoyable and safe, you need to know your own body very well. A torn sphincter, a ripped rectum or worse, a separated colon is going to require surgery and it’ll almost certainly bring a permanent end to any such play. So preparation and understanding by both (“all”? Lucky you!) participants is key. If you are thinking “Ewwww…” and screwing your face up in disgust at the thought of squatting down in the shower with a douche (or for the more experienced, a shower head or hose douche attachment) and giving your back passage a good flushing out prior to getting it on with your playmate, then it’s just not for you! If a bit of poo absolutely repulses you, then stick to knitting. If you don’t know your own body well enough to be able to know when something isn’t quite right, then you shouldn’t let someone else stick anything inside it! Oh, and lube, don’t forget the lube. I think I might have said something about lube already…

Posted
I love a good pegging by a rough woman that enjoys ex hurting her dominance
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

It's something I've wanted to try for a really long time. I really enjoy anal stimulation and have used anal toys solo quite a bit. So obviously the sensation itself is enjoyable, but the role reversal turns me on too. I'm not necessarily into the rough dom/slave type approach to it though I suppose I'd try it once. My fantasy vision of it is where it's basically the usual pleasurable/loving sex of a usual couple but the roles are just swapped. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, bigfish85 said:

It's something I've wanted to try for a really long time. I really enjoy anal stimulation and have used anal toys solo quite a bit. So obviously the sensation itself is enjoyable, but the role reversal turns me on too. I'm not necessarily into the rough dom/slave type approach to it though I suppose I'd try it once. My fantasy vision of it is where it's basically the usual pleasurable/loving sex of a usual couple but the roles are just swapped. 

And for many that's exactly how it is - it doesn't have to be a D/s act, and even when it is it doesn't have to be rough either - can be an incredibly sensual thing

• 1 month later...
Posted

I would be so nervous about trying it but I guess with the right person maybe - we are only here once.

roamingtiger
Posted

I have been pegged by two different ladies and they both loved it.  I of course did too.  The second one loved having me "earn" and "beg" for it.

Posted
It's something I want to try but I haven't found a woman that was willing yet
Posted

I absolutely love it.  But I also like the real thing on occasion 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Want to try, want to explore my bottom side)