Pegging

Posted
I love being pegged, as someone with experience on silicone contacting the prostate by slick but still ***d entry's. I say I only been pegged once but after being pegged I returned the gift to sender... if you catch my drift.
Posted
I love pegging my husband but haven’t tried it with any other partners
Posted
Yes this is where I get to cross dress in my lingerie and become the submissive lesbian s*** and get pegs and pegs and pegs
Posted
It all depends on who your partner is and what kind of toys you bring to the table. The strapless strap ons that are held inside the vagina and also hold a bullet vibrator. There is nothing better then a petite and sexy but strong and demanding dominant woman surprising you by inserting a real doe strapless strap on deep inside you
Posted
1 hour ago, DeadheadJesus said:
It all depends on who your partner is and what kind of toys you bring to the table. The strapless strap ons that are held inside the vagina and also hold a bullet vibrator. There is nothing better then a petite and sexy but strong and demanding dominant woman surprising you by inserting a real doe strapless strap on deep inside you

In my experience the petite woman do a better job than the thicker

Posted
1 minute ago, IgetDEEP said:

In my experience the petite woman do a better job than the thicker

They both used a strapless one I was Wondering if maybe one of the strap worked better either way it has to vibrate that is a must but I enjoy it a lot actually

Posted
I peg hubby often. I love it so much. Definitely a favorite of us both. I have pegged another guy that was banging hubby at same time. Super hot.
Posted
I have done it and loved it. I think a different strap on would have worked better and want to do it again soon
Posted (edited)

Is it something I would do again with anyone any time? Probably not. With the right top at the right time? Absolutely.  Personal preference is of course the driver here but my last experience was> last time with a man inside me. I therefore posit that I am ‘Pepsisexual’ - I’m willing to take the challenge but turned down the ‘real thing’ for a leading competitor…

Edited by McGraw
Posted
As a dom I'm happy to do pegging, but only as my slave pleasuring me. Don't enjoy femdom.

One thing I do love though is sharing a double ended dildo with my slave.
Posted
I wanna try it on a cute femboy but there aren't any near me 🥺
Posted

I wish to with a dom i dressed in my submissive lesbian sl*t outfit

Posted
I wanna get deeply pegged real bad, but a double dildo with a woman sounds amazing
Posted
7 hours ago, coshocton884 said:
I wanna get deeply pegged real bad, but a double dildo with a woman sounds amazing

It’s pretty fun actually

Posted
My has orgasm any time she pegs me and they are from just the act of it all
Posted
So gents, lots of "yes I love it" and "I'd love to find someone to do it to me" baits - but open up a little....what is it you love about it? Preferred positions etc?

For me, I find it quire intense, more so than the real thing - anal stimulation has always been a pleasure so it plays to that for me, and of course to my submissive side, though I enjoy it regardless of whether D/s is involved. Like "normal" sex, the preferred position varies dependent on the partner - doggy is the obvious and almost clichéd one, on my back in missionary with my legs high is great for deep penetration, and reverse cowgirl (or should that be cowboy? 🤔😂) works quite well but is knackering on the thighs!!
Posted
I enjoy the power it gives me over my husband
Posted
I would try but can't relax to feel comfortable I know my wife would like to