Pegging

Posted
Alright, Pegging.

Yay, nay, love it? Hate it? Want to try it?

Ladies do you love to dish it out? Give your man a right good going over?

I'm eager to hear what you think
CurioisityforKink
Posted
I can only speak from personal experience but based on that limited sample I can say I found it thrilling and an amazing experience - both physically (reaching the parts other activities can’t reach), and mentally, with the power dynamic and sense of ultimate surrender, as well as it seemingly being a massive taboo, making it one hell of a ride (so to speak).
Posted
I really want to try it but can’t find a woman who would do it
Posted
I really wanna try it but sadly have yet to find a F in my area to do it with
Posted
Personally I enjoy it - but it has to be with the right partner
Posted
I love it personally. One of my favourite things. Love getting given a good hard time.
Posted
Pegging can be fun depending on your intimacy level in my opinion
Posted
Want to try it, but need to work up to it and figure out what prep to do beforehand
Posted
I would definitely like to try pegging.
Posted
What’s the biggest you’ve used
Posted
I can't for the life of me find someone to do it to me, which sucks because I think I would love it.
Posted
I love giving it. Knowing I’m pleasing him in every way. And my man loves it too.
Posted
I think its a lot of fun and can be really empowering
Posted
We'll never know if I like it or not because my bottom is exit only & nothing like that will ever get near it lol so yeah, well never know 🤣 I understand it's popular & there's obviously nothing wrong with it. Just not for me. I guess. Like I said, well never know 😂
Posted
I pegged 2 men. I can give a man a orgasm you will never forget.
Posted
My guy and I want to do it. Problem is, his ass is super tight, so it makes it hard to get the dildo in. He got some buttplugs to train his ass the other day, in increasing sizes. He wore the smallest one the other day, and he's wearing the medium-sized one now.
Posted
Love to try it. I think the thrill of handing over complete control is a huge turn on for me. Plus the bonus of a stronger orgasm. Just need to find someone willing
Posted
Love a tongue and even a cheeky finger or two but pegging is just too much of a power exchange in the wrong direction for me to even consider.
Posted
Definitely a turn on. Would love to try it with someone