CRYSTAL CLEAR OR YELLOW

LO****

Posted

I have enjoyed  pissing on sub women for years.

I always make sure its a clear stream  without smell

What I am wondering is there a consensus on whether clear or yellow piss is best for the sub female ?

Redefine-Horizons
Posted
Speaking purely medically, yellow indicates more than water being expelled. Could be nutrients in abundance, could be wastes. Could be that one is dehydrated.

Clear typically indicates adequate, perhaps even aggressive hydration depending on how clear and habits.

Scent is typically the waste spoken about above or diet specific things, such as asparagus. Either way, it's sterile out of the barrel so long as one is in good health.

Consent is of course a biggie in this domain.
Posted

Agree urine is totally safe to drink and sterile

The colour and taste is what is the area of interest

I have had subs who prefer yellow with smell ...but for newbies I always stick with clear odourless stream

Posted
20 hours ago, Redefine-Horizons said:
Speaking purely medically, yellow indicates more than water being expelled. Could be nutrients in abundance, could be wastes. Could be that one is dehydrated.

Clear typically indicates adequate, perhaps even aggressive hydration depending on how clear and habits.

Scent is typically the waste spoken about above or diet specific things, such as asparagus. Either way, it's sterile out of the barrel so long as one is in good health.

Consent is of course a biggie in this domain.

Yes, mine is always yellow and can never be clear to normal which I want to be at.

Posted
18 hours ago, LONDON_MASTER_BBC said:

I have had subs who prefer yellow with smell ...but for newbies I always stick with clear odourless stream

Yes, it should tastes like regular water if it’s clear and not yellow.

Posted

To get a clear stream drink plenty of water ...that should easily do the trick 

Posted
3 hours ago, LONDON_MASTER_BBC said:

To get a clear stream drink plenty of water ...that should easily do the trick 

Yes, which is difficult for me to do since I don’t feel the need to drink. So need someone to help me stay hydrated

• 1 month later...
Posted

Clear to me is best because of waste-to-water ratio; however, I do like the yellow, because it leaves that nice 'she has been pissed on!' signature for others to see.

• 1 year later...
Posted

Clear 100%! I LOVE pee play, but the yellow stuff can stay away. Yuck.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
June 22, 2022, LONDON_MASTER_BBC said:

That’s not entirely true. Small amounts are probably ok to drink but uterine is not sterile. Studies have shown bacteria present even in the urine of healthy people. Urine is mostly water, but it also contains urea and other waste, salts, ammonia, and more.

Because urine contains waste products, drinking it can *** your kidneys to work even harder or expose you to unnecessary toxins. This could cause illness, electrolyte disturbances, or kidney damage.

FetishKing69
Posted
On 6/21/2022 at 5:37 PM, LONDON_MASTER_BBC said:

I have enjoyed  pissing on sub women for years.

I always make sure its a clear stream  without smell

What I am wondering is there a consensus on whether clear or yellow piss is best for the sub female ?

Deffo think clear is always best from any experiences.