Playroom/Dungeon Furniture

ca****

Posted
Does anyone have a resource (in the UK) for furniture (spanking bench, chairs etc) please?
Something that's not extortionate ideally.
I know Etsy and ebay have them, something else, cheaper perhaps.
Is there such a thing as second hand market for these things?
Appreciate any info.
Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but as always no external links 

Thank you 

Posted
I think you'll struggle to find anything cheap that's good quality.. that kind of thing isn't exactly mass produced 😁 and if it were I'm not sure I'd trust its longevity or safety.

For the people that do make them properly, they'll most likely take hours to produce so along with the rising cost of materials these days - itll equal a high selling price - but it's to be expected i guess.
Unless you make one yourself then there wont be many alternatives.

What I did find is that a decent weights/exercise bench with lots of adjustability can serve great as a stop gap until you can buy something else 😉

Posted
4 hours ago, PJ3000 said:
I think you'll struggle to find anything cheap that's good quality.. that kind of thing isn't exactly mass produced 😁 and if it were I'm not sure I'd trust its longevity or safety.

For the people that do make them properly, they'll most likely take hours to produce so along with the rising cost of materials these days - itll equal a high selling price - but it's to be expected i guess.
Unless you make one yourself then there wont be many alternatives.

What I did find is that a decent weights/exercise bench with lots of adjustability can serve great as a stop gap until you can buy something else 😉

Yeah I have been looking at work benches, and making stuff myself. I guess I'm just wanting it all for nothing haha
Once I move to my own place (currently in a shared accommodation) I think I will try make stuff, be good to be creative.
Thank you for your input, much appreciated

Posted
As PJ3000 has suggested a weights bench is a very good option as you can adjust it.
Another good option is a massage stool or a kneeling computer stool.
We’ve also gone for a commode chair which can be adapted
Posted
2 minutes ago, BigPolly said:
As PJ3000 has suggested a weights bench is a very good option as you can adjust it.
Another good option is a massage stool or a kneeling computer stool.
We’ve also gone for a commode chair which can be adapted

Good ideas, thank you

Posted
I bought a used Bowflex home gym a few years ago, mainly to work out with. Turned out that it doubled nicely as a bdsm bench. Straps for the pull down feature worked as stirrups similar to a gynecology exam table. Found it on Craigslist for $200.