Foreplay

Posted
It is beyond important. I can almost guarantee if you don't give me fore play, you gonna get real offended when I give my self some aftplay with some toys
Outlander666
Posted
I think foreplay is an amazing and sensual practice between people. I sometimes prefer it to actual intercourse. This I found out over the many years of my adult life. Discussions with partners and friends have only confirmed this to me.
Lord_Talion
Posted
I grab my wife's hair and slap her ass literally all the time. It drives her nuts!
Posted
1 hour ago, dread_persephone said:
It is beyond important. I can almost guarantee if you don't give me fore play, you gonna get real offended when I give my self some aftplay with some toys

Can you break the toys out before and during that’s what I love

Posted
3 hours ago, Freetobare said:

The problem with “foreplay” is that it suggests that it is before the actual main event which o don’t think should ever be the case.

Sex is sex take it or leave it but touch and stimulation of the mind, body and senses should happen throughout the encounter.

Foreplay ought not be the poor relation of a sexual encounter. More that penetration shouldn’t be the main event.

Play, tease, touch, f,**k, lick, suck, touch, f**k mix it up but don’t use one to get to another.

Just my opinion x

Hell yes….🔥😉😈

Posted

Personally, I’d like to break it down even more than just foreplay and sex.

Some people I’ve met seem to think foreplay means heading straight for the clitoris without a by your leave or a glance at any other part. You’d get short shrift from me if that happened. Ditto if you think your first kiss starts with your tongue half way down my throat.

I need tentative, tender kisses and touches first, gradually building to the moment where I am begging, not for sex, but for you to even touch me. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Personally, I’d like to break it down even more than just foreplay and sex.

Some people I’ve met seem to think foreplay means heading straight for the clitoris without a by your leave or a glance at any other part. You’d get short shrift from me if that happened. Ditto if you think your first kiss starts with your tongue half way down my throat.

I need tentative, tender kisses and touches first, gradually building to the moment where I am begging, not for sex, but for you to even touch me. 

Perfectly put - the best sex and intimacy are a slow and sensual dance where one partner anticipates the other, one that grows and grows to a crescendo where the music takes over and you lose yourself in it

Posted
Foreplay is essential and it doesn't necessarily start in the bedroom.
Posted
1 minute ago, slut_succubus said:
Foreplay is essential and it doesn't necessarily start in the bedroom.

Great sex starts WAYY before the bedroom

Posted

Everyone is different in what they want.
Isn't the kink/BDSM world about intimacy beyond penetrative sex?
Mental and physical stimulation for the whole being, not just the genitals.
Getting to that arousal state, or even the anticipation of that process - the trick is to find someone complimentary

Posted

The build up to sex is always key, although sometimes your at a place or time is of the essence and just want to have some quick horny sex. 
foreplay is a must, touching, massaging, oral and much more makes sex just that much sweeter and fruitful. The better you build up the more she’s cumming and the more your enjoying seeing her satisfied. 

Posted
For me it's the mental side to foreplay that really helps. That slow build up just wow! ..it can literally start with a text at the start of the day and go on for the rest of the day before anything gets physical! The mind is an amazing thing and seriously having that sexual buzz start there just makes the physical stuff much more intense.