Feeling isolated

sa****

Posted
If you're with him you must feel comfortable messaging him.. if you feel you're bothering you should be open about it with you and ask his sincere position about this. If you both have a clear communication it will all sort out...
Posted
Seems as though you're not having your needs met...you feeling safe, loved and protected while being given time and attention should be priority for your Dom.
Posted
Tell him. It seems if you aren't sure how things went and that your uncertainty is creating feelings/emotions that you're struggling with. Ask him for his views on how things went. Also consider whether this is new relationship energy or sub frenzy. Think about what you would normally be doing in your every day life and try and focus on that.
Posted
I know with me it’s never a bother and I actually look forward to messages. Most likely he won’t mind at all either. As long as HE doesn’t make you feel that way and it’s just you being in your head… you are good. As far as copping with isolation I always push my person to hangout with friends and family and do or discover hobbies. This lifestyle can be consuming for some. It’s all about life balance. Message him… I’m sure he is looking forward to it. And don’t cry lol
Posted
What's giving you the feeling that you're bothering him? Is it his responses or is feeling needy/clingy something you struggled with before?
Posted
1 hour ago, SINrzDream said:
I know with me it’s never a bother and I actually look forward to messages. Most likely he won’t mind at all either. As long as HE doesn’t make you feel that way and it’s just you being in your head… you are good. As far as copping with isolation I always push my person to hangout with friends and family and do or discover hobbies. This lifestyle can be consuming for some. It’s all about life balance. Message him… I’m sure he is looking forward to it. And don’t cry lol

That's by far the best advice I've read in this forum hahaha good point!!

Lord_Talion
Posted
If you're bothering a Dom, they'll let you know. If you're bothering a Dom and they don't let you k ow then they're jot the right kind of Dom for you
Posted
Well if your feeling that way maybe you need to take a break from him and find your self and I do mean actually find your yourself and you feel like crying always that's no good is there a specific reason why you want to cry I mean there's a reason why you feel like that or just maybe you should explore that reason and talk to someone else about it who is super biased don't know you and someone who can give you their opinion ya know I hope you get to feeling happy again and have a stupendously ROCKING day savvythebrat!!
Posted
He will tell you if he's a true Dom,if he keep ignoring you
we'll find someone else he's not
worth your time!
It's hard when your okay with yourself and yet get rejected.
Just be good to yourself you will find the right Dom.
Nylon-Nellie
Posted

Message him and ask him how it went, a nudge in the right direction should work. Doesn't any prospective Dom get excited when a message comes through from a prospective little/sub? Try not to feel as though you are bothering him. If he is genuinely busy with work, then in reality he should politely say.

Posted
Isolation is one of my hard limits. If it’s not something you’re comfortable with, you may want to consider making it one of yours.
Posted
I get this, I just say to my dom yea I’m waffling or am I being too much, he’s always kind with his replies and will express prior if he’s going to be busy or having an off day so I try to give space and comfort. The best thing about bring sub dom has to be communication, unless you tell him that it makes you feel that way how would he know. I’m very new and he’s my first real Sometimes I ask 8 different questions at once and even confuse myself and annoy myself but he’s patient, he might actually really enjoy getting your messages xx
Posted
Have you tried open and honest communication about how you feel? And maybe even throwing out a "hey just tell me if I'm bugging you"? Trust me guys like attention too
Posted
Submission is a vital lesson little bird. You are lost in the sadness called the Unknown. What a bitter Master to engage in that kind of reaping. Come to the gifted Academy
Posted
I would have to know more details before making judgement about right or wrong. But it wouldn't hurt to ask him outright if he feels like you are bothering him. It's the worrying that accelerates these feelings
Posted
There is no general answer for this, it will depend on the individual so communication is key.
Posted
Sub here! Don't be shy about communicating your needs. Tell him if you need a certain amount of communication. If he doesnt want to communicate that often, or if he says he will communicate more but doesn't. Then he's not the Dom for you. You know your needs, if someone isn't going to, or can't meet those needs, move on to the next.
I know it's tough finding a good Dom, but being in tears is no good. I hope that helps ❤️
Posted
You need to have a discussion about what communication is going to look like in your dynamic. How much texting do you both want? Video chats or phone calls? This is important and people don't do this and are stuck overthinking. When you have that discussion you find a happy middle ground for both parties.
Posted
I suggest you express how you feel and what exactly makes you feel that way. Is there something in particular in regards to his actions that hurt or trigger you? If he is genuinely interested in you, he would definitely show empathy, compassion and understanding. If not, he will try justifying his actions and not change them... I am a first believer that first time we should address any feelings, issues with the other person. Someone who genuinely care would definitely be considerate to how you feel.
Posted
Well how else are you to show interest if you cant message him