Pegging

am****

Posted
Anyone have any recommendations for more "firm" dildos for pegging. The majority of the ones I have are pretty flexible and I end up having to hold it in place somewhat and I don't want to have to do that.
Posted
Yes . Alot of time the cheaper quality ones are super stiff. They smell funny but they are stiff.
Posted
25 minutes ago, Secretcrosser said:
Doc Johnson works for me lol

I just got a doc Johnson one and it is quite limp 😕 and it specifically from the anal series

Posted
26 minutes ago, Mitchlikes said:
Yes . Alot of time the cheaper quality ones are super stiff. They smell funny but they are stiff.

So what you're saying is I need to design my own lol

Posted
6 hours ago, Mitchlikes said:

This-although the cheaper (from China, built in harness and double end strap with vibrator!) I have doesn’t smell at all, but my- it is firm! 😍 I believe the company are called “me you” which doesn’t help searching...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Glass dildos or metal dildos would be the firmest and add cold/warm options to play.
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Godemiche, Strap U and many others makes some great custom dildos for anything. Firm enough to hot the right spots but soft enough not to tear a butthole upon entry.