About RACK dom

Posted

Hi, new to this site so apologies in advance if I do anything wrong 😅

To not beat around the bush, I have a strong interest in all kinds of RACK, specially knife play, which I have practiced often, whips etc but there is one thing that none of my partners have ever agreed to do and that is branding. Their reasoning was that they were too scared of really hurting me which I understand and accept. But to me it's not just a turn on or a kink, I genuinely want to feel that level of trust and submission, and I dream of finding someone who is not afraid to show me he owns me in that way. It's ***ful, it's permanent and to me it means he owns my soul- and I cannot fully fall for someone who will not cross that line for me. I want someone who will accept the emotional *** of watching me be in physical *** to prove I am his. And I am starting to resign myself to the fact that this may never happen for me. 

I wondered if any of you have ever done it or wish to do it/ have it done, what it felt like, or if you refuse to do it, how exactly does the idea make you feel. 

I want to experience it and I know I could just get a professional to do it but I want MY OWNER to do it, that's the whole point. 

Anyone got any experience to share or advice or an opinion? Is it really too much?I hope this topic was ok to post.

Thank you. 

Posted
When it comes to permanence, trust, honesty and communication are completely non negotiable.

I can see where you're coming from, especially as stability and security seem to be novelties nowadays.

Instead of looking for someone who will cross that line/ has a taste for that kind of thing. It might be more prudent to meet someone who covers all other bases and bring it up to them as a matter of permanent dynamic. (It's akin to marriage, so, take your time)

The last thing you want is a permanent mark of ownership, and then the lack of actual communication, of their commitment to you to break off the dynamic/ relationship and be left with what should be a once in a lifetime experience. Firsts like this are gifts. And should only be gifted once the other prerequisites aren't just filled, but consistently so.
Posted
I have branded before, and you can do it so it is semi permanent, as it is edge play that doesn’t mean it won’t leave any permanent mark, but it is likely to ‘disappear’ over a year or so…
This would give you the experience without the permanence, but as that is what you are looking for - take your time and find the person you want, and then you could find someone who could help you both achieve what you desire with branding
lafayette2022
Posted

I agree with comments which were posted before. Find someone whom you trust and love, make the relationship work and then ask for this. You're completely correct by wanting your owner to do this, not a stranger.

Take your time. Everything will be fine.

Posted
17 hours ago, RydstromWoede3170 said:

When it comes to permanence, trust, honesty and communication are completely non negotiable.

I can see where you're coming from, especially as stability and security seem to be novelties nowadays.

Instead of looking for someone who will cross that line/ has a taste for that kind of thing. It might be more prudent to meet someone who covers all other bases and bring it up to them as a matter of permanent dynamic. (It's akin to marriage, so, take your time)

The last thing you want is a permanent mark of ownership, and then the lack of actual communication, of their commitment to you to break off the dynamic/ relationship and be left with what should be a once in a lifetime experience. Firsts like this are gifts. And should only be gifted once the other prerequisites aren't just filled, but consistently so.

Thank you for this comment, you are absolutely right, I have only ever brought it up to people I was in long relationships or married to. Ive had quite a few messages offering to do it to me, some nice, some crass, but all missing the point that it takes time and total trust.

Posted
17 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

My advice would be to avoid discussing such a permanent form of ownership with anyone whose calling you slut, whore, bitch straight off the bat

Yes, totally correct, I do not even answer messages that call me names without even knowing me  this is not what I am after...I am into kink but that doesnt make me a slut.