Whats yalls Sapiosexual strategy?

scientistxSaturday

scientistxSaturday
Posted
Looking for Ideas for Rules, guidelines, strategies for building and maintaining intellectual intimacy.

For dynamics like teacher/student, sexy conscientists, scientist/subject, witch/apprentice.

What're some other dynamics u find give you an intellectual high?

What are some of the vetting processes n boundaries intellectual doms n subs do?
Posted
Morning, good topic.... I think sapio connection happens organically. Certainly when I've had very intelligent submissives it's evident from initial communication. Their emotional dexterity as well as intellectual prowess is very attractive/ appealing.... and so the dance begins.

Vetting and boundaries are very much the discernment of the individual and a 2 way awareness of these enable the progression from the initial communication.

I'll be interested to read what others have to say on the topic

🔥🧙‍♀️🔥
Posted
Share, invest and build of each other's intellectual interests and hobbies seem like good strategies to me.

It's the crafting of bonds, keeping the closeness and sincerely acting to come nearer one another in a sapio meaningful way.
Posted
For those that identify as a Sapiosexual or Demisexual, similar things may apply such as engaging questions and discussions etc.
Personally i've always played the bimbo air head submissive so i'll be watching this thread to see other people input as it would be nice to have some respect for my albeit limited intelligence.
The only thing i can add to this conversation is the old bits of advice like "Communication is key" or "be honest and respectful" but admittedly its not really adding a lot as this should be obvious to those that are experienced in such dynamics but also a good reminder to those who have just started their journey into any form of dynamic from taboo kink to vanilla relationships.
Posted
I agree with Firewtch. It tends to happen organically. Conversations that can pull threads from many disparate sources. To start and continue that dance, stretching the ideas, agreeing, disagreeing, playing the devil's advocate, responding to each other's responses to, perhaps see things in a different way.
Not so much point scoring, more exploring thoughts.
Posted
I love debate and when I am in a sapiosexual dynamic, which is most of the time. I tend to approach that side as equals as first.
Even opinions have boundaries in a strange way, and with that organic conversation that Firewitch mentioned early on, you can find the areas that are not volatile.

It also has to be said I have a preference for lifestyle Brats which is a little like humorous fencing when the dynamic works right. Great for Sapiosexual and for giggles 🤣
  • 1 year later...
Posted

I just found out that I'm sapio sexual. thanks I'll share my story hope to gain more knowledge or understanding I didn't even know there was a word for it . I always thought you're thinking with your bigger head not to get with a air head lol and please excuse my self lady's if you feel some type away. I always had a thing about woman in in glasses like dam your hot n  "smart ". I can say this I hate to talk at times its not me we  could hang out all day the bond is there show kindness caress play. but you do  have to know and hear your partners desires wants.from time to time you have to know her. I HONESTLY I HAVE NO GAME OR STRATEGY I JUST BE MYSELF. I SMLE and it works. I recently true story was at home late night reading this magazine Its intriguing and interesting I dnt know much bout bdsm. so I'm reading n u get this phone text through IG from a girl my account is private so I have to know u before I add you. so I texted back n ask who was this. she told me were name and all basically she wanted bme to come over  and fuck just like that.its not like I ain't done that before but now  I'm like ok? 🤣  like any man i love pussy I'm not turning it down. she sent me here address pictures  come to found out she lives a couple blocks down my house. I told her I'll be dere later but I kept reading this magazine I was just not into it. air headed was my thought. I gotta  get to know you a lil bit take me. out to breakfast or some. some kind of bond has to connect. I believe  and agree on that. I ended up introducing her to a friend. so yea 

any thoughts opinions  I also do respect much mature lady's for some reason I dnt flirt I say with them I tend to shy away.  in my head I'm like there just too smart you can't play with them . so school teachers with glasses I was rude towards the demands in class . I think that's why I didn't like school . thank ya and get app appreciated 

On 9/11/2022 at 10:46 PM, scientistxSaturday said:

Looking for Ideas for Rules, guidelines, strategies for building and maintaining intellectual intimacy.

For dynamics like teacher/student, sexy conscientists, scientist/subject, witch/apprentice.

What're some other dynamics u find give you an intellectual high?

What are some of the vetting processes n boundaries intellectual doms n subs do?

u

Posted

intellectual intimacy , sorry like I said I have no game I just smile n go from there everyone's different I share my thoughts  n opinion first wisdom quotes always work. spiritual quotes.