When is it the point to set ground rules?

Posted
Ground rules are basically personal boundaries, no way are you wrong. These people ghosting you for that is a lucky dodge
Posted
You are not wrong 😑 they are as a Mistress I respect the limits for my subs and make sure I don’t cross them or all trust is gone, set your rules it takes two to tango đŸ‘đŸ»
Posted
Anyone who is reluctant to set ground rules is a red flag. Anyone who pressures you to have sex quickly is a red flag. Let them ghost. Those people are garbage.
Posted
My husband and I have a list of like 13 rules. If people can’t respect them we don’t want them in our bedroom.
Posted
I feel that establishing expectations comes first, and ground rules closely after. Ghosting is immature and it sounds like a lucky escape. Communication is so important within kink, and it's also just basic respect.
MistressCakes66
Posted
Always set ground rules and be respectful
Posted
Set the ground rules before you do anything. Yeh you might not need them, but when you need them you’ll really need them
Posted
Establish expectations, limits, kink as soon as posaible. Of course, this includes CNC for those that are into that. Either way, communication and mutual respect at the meta level are key.
Posted
I always thought the rules are always suppose to be set up before anything take place. Especially the sub! Definitely want to make sure you set rules or boundaries, else it's free for all for the Dom.
Posted
That is a huge red flag in this lifestyle. Limits, consent and boundaries are key components to the foundation of a great dynamic. If someone isn't willing to have that conversation run fast.
Posted
You can check out my account but everything is agreed on before any dynamic or any roles are presented or going forward. ïżŒ
Posted
Wow.. just.. wow lol that’s all I’m gonna say to this post now lmfao đŸ€Ł
Posted
Right Up Front. Then negotiate and set boundaries and safe words.
Posted
Ground rules are such an important part of the lifestyle.
Posted
The unfortunate side effect of being kinky is that people who are abusive think they just have a kink. Ground rules are mandatory, and not to be ignored. Anyone saying otherwise is simply there as an abusive pos. Period. End of story.
Posted
Soooo common!! I've had multiple guys through here completely freeze once the meet parameters are brought up. Or I get the, "Let's just figure it out over drinks." And I'm like, "Have you completely lost touch with reality and the need to respect another's need for boundaries?"
SMH~WTF!!

But yeah, if it seems like a red flag, then it is. Let them go. If they can't show you the minimum amount of care you need in messaging, they're highly unlikely to deliver it in person either. Best to consider it a 'disrespectful bullet' dodged.
Posted
11 hours ago, SHONDARBY said:
I dont set ground rules or negotiate wit chick it is always gonna be my way or the highway

Ah. A sociopathic mysoginistic predator type masquerading as a Dom. How lovely.

Posted
Yeah that’s strange, as a Dom I need to know the boundaries of my sub and she needs to know my expectations I will always have on her. You know, the ground rules :)
If someone is not interested in that its definitely a red flag.
Posted
13 hours ago, SHONDARBY said:
I dont set ground rules or negotiate wit chick it is always gonna be my way or the highway

I'm guessing that's one very busy highway!!

Posted
2 hours ago, Quixy said:

Ah. A sociopathic mysoginistic predator type masquerading as a Dom. How lovely.

Dont be mad at me for wat I require if im not judging U dont come at me stay in yo place chick

Posted
Ground rules are a must for me as it sets up the dynamic and understanding for both
Posted
11 minutes ago, SHONDARBY said:

Dont be mad at me for wat I require if im not judging U dont come at me stay in yo place chick

And the foot shooting continues đŸ™„đŸ€Ł

Posted
My feeling is that anyone who tries to avoid ground rules is dangerous. And if someone ghosts you. They were probably not wort being with either. There are a lot of fake profiles trying to take advantage of others. You are definitely not wrong in my opinion.
Posted
16 hours ago, SHONDARBY said:

A lot of highways I'm guessing

Posted
2 hours ago, SHONDARBY said:

You do know that with language like "chick", you don't come across very well? Kinda spoiling it for all the decent Doms and subs out there. Hopefully 99% of women would read your profile and decide they can't trust you to meet thier needs too.