When is it the point to set ground rules?

Posted
7 hours ago, SHONDARBY said:

Dont be mad at me for wat I require if im not judging U dont come at me stay in yo place chick

What a miss!! Should've said, "Stay in your lane."

Posted
4 hours ago, EMandM said:

You do know that with language like "chick", you don't come across very well? Kinda spoiling it for all the decent Doms and subs out there. Hopefully 99% of women would read your profile and decide they can't trust you to meet thier needs too.

Thatz wat they are 🤨🤨🤨 and im many things if they read my profile they can see im not the Daddy type sooo this comment makes zero sense

Posted
6 hours ago, SHONDARBY said:

Thatz wat they are 🤨🤨🤨 and im many things if they read my profile they can see im not the Daddy type sooo this comment makes zero sense

I didn't mention daddy type, you might want to try again. Thinking of all women as "chicks" is kinda weird and (poorly raised) childish but I don't think I'm going to be able to change your mind and have you treat others with any respect on here though. Hopefully the complete lack of women wanting anything to do with you will eventually sink in and you'll stop hiding behind being a "dom" and look for some help🤞

Posted
At the beginning of our relationship, we quickly found out that ground rules had to be set. My Dom would get frustrated with me not doing something and my response was but how do I know what you want...etc. we wrote lists of our ground rules and sent them to each other to read. Then we talked through them all to establish the proper rules that we needed to grow as a couple and put them in our contract. Always allow flexibility to allow changes over time as new discoveries are made , thought processes change etc .

If someone is not discussing ground rules then I'd be concerned that they are just playing at it, watching too much TV, thinking they want that but have done zero research into it (we do all have to start somewhere though). Open a discussion about your expectations and see how the response goes .... Good luck !
Posted
Wednesday at 04:17 PM, SHONDARBY said:

Well. Typical example of a vanilla man who thinks he understands kink.
Your rules or the highway mmmm
So you'd never know if you were stepping over the boundaries of consensual to abusive.
Or if your aub was not in a mental state to cope with what you wanted.

Does it matter that with this attitude you will only get inexperienced gullible subs?
And therefore will never know the pleasure and levels you can go to with a wiser sub and more education on your part?
And that you also run the risk of ruining a subs dream and desires for this life
Or worse..risking exposure of kink cruelty to the vanilla world.
It's week men like you who are to full of vanilla pride to admit they may be wrong and seek guidance and education.. that risk this world for the rest of us.
Great people learn from mistakes and failures.
Week narcissists who think it's their way or the highway..travel a lonely, unfulfilled life spent looking at everyone else getting what they want.
Shame on you..
You deserve to be blocked by every sub ...you would not be worthy of any consideration.
Harsh words maybe...but your total lack of appreciation and respect for everyone trying to give you a hint your on the wrong highway...deserves nothing less
Shame on you

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like to start discussing it up front and reach agreement sometime after having seen the person at least thrice. If they stuck around that long it’s worth writing up a contract. Otherwise it’s a waste of energy.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
We set ground rules starting out. That way my husband and I are completely clear on what will upset the other. If things change in the moment, that’s fine, but the ground rules set clear expectations.
Posted

My 4 most important pillars for a successful BDSM relationship are: Free communication, full consent, safe words, aftercare.
It also works very well to have a playlist to agree on hard limits and soft limits, punishments, pleasures, and rewards. That way the relationship will never become boring. Propose daily and weekly tasks, goals to meet for the growth of the submissive part, goals to meet for growth on a personal level, and protocols so that the delivery of the submissive part enjoys as the dominant part wishes according to their decision.

• 3 months later...
Posted
IMO, establishing basic rules should be discussed at the beginning of the vetting process.
Posted
September 23, 2022, PaganDawn said:

Well. Typical example of a vanilla man who thinks he understands kink.
Your rules or the highway mmmm
So you'd never know if you were stepping over the boundaries of consensual to abusive.
Or if your aub was not in a mental state to cope with what you wanted.

Does it matter that with this attitude you will only get inexperienced gullible subs?
And therefore will never know the pleasure and levels you can go to with a wiser sub and more education on your part?
And that you also run the risk of ruining a subs dream and desires for this life
Or worse..risking exposure of kink cruelty to the vanilla world.
It's week men like you who are to full of vanilla pride to admit they may be wrong and seek guidance and education.. that risk this world for the rest of us.
Great people learn from mistakes and failures.
Week narcissists who think it's their way or the highway..travel a lonely, unfulfilled life spent looking at everyone else getting what they want.
Shame on you..
You deserve to be blocked by every sub ...you would not be worthy of any consideration.
Harsh words maybe...but your total lack of appreciation and respect for everyone trying to give you a hint your on the wrong highway...deserves nothing less
Shame on you

Imma need yo ass to spell correctly before U try to come at me just bcuz im not A fake Dom that cares about the sub wen it isnt our job to care or worry about her pleasure for that matter ur the one that doesnt get it not my damn problem