Better a newbie or fully trained Sub?

Lo****

Posted
5 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I can see why the boundary comment was ill-received as the wording was a bit off.  But, I took it to be... a new sub may not know where their boundaries are so there is often exploratory to find them.  Either in terms of what they can do, and what they would like to do depending on the dynamic and individual wants.

For example : I'm not really into being caned.  But I can take a relatively hard caning.     I like being pegged, but after 4-5 times in a day I've had enough and am not going to be able to do more if I want to or not.

yes exactly! Well said, the intent of pishing someones boundaries when used with a newbie is exactly that..... showing them new territory but always discussing, and rescting limits.......boundaries are not the same as limits hence the phrase. Some great debates here though! Thank you

Posted
As a rigger even a fairly new rigger. This is an interesting question. I think honestly for now at least I rather have someone experienced with what their body can safely handle.
Posted
Yesterday at 08:42 PM, CoolDom69 said:

You sound very angry and frustrated. Maybe you are the inexperienced one. A Dom should be strict but calm, if your so easily flustered by a question then maybe ask yourself how much of a Dom you really are. Happy to assist and help train you up to overcome that anxiety in you. To everyone else thank you for some great responses.

I'm not angry neither frustrated (that is your first assumption). I am not a Dom at all. I haven't mentioned being a Dom at all (your second assumption). And I don't need to be trained by you. I only get trained by a Dom who I am either in a D/s relationship with or in the consideration period (in both cases, it would take a long time of vetting for that to happen). You, as a Dom can't train any submissive unless you want to have a D/s dynamic with them. No-one will train a submissive for you... the same as you can't train a submissive for others.