3 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Not with horses tho 😳😂

I may be into roping but not horses

Posted
44 minutes ago, morris159 said:

I may be into roping but not horses

Nothing wrong with Pony Play 😂

Posted
Oookay. Apparently it just never added yesterday because I thought I ***y had it. Went back and checked and now its worked. The swine!
Posted
😂 good clue @Lilmonster. I thought I was going to struggle & sulk & it’d all end up in a dirty protest. 😁
Posted
Clue#9 I'm not really into this improvised jazz singing in which the voice is used in imitation of an instrument.
Posted
Is there any way to pin the clues to the top of the thread please?
Posted
They missed a joke with #9... or should I say #2 (I'm not even sorry)
Posted
Clue#10 some pets need more looking after than others
MistressMettle
Posted

I'm pretty sure you can't get some of these if you're on a free membership? Is that just me?

Posted
On 12/7/2018 at 2:00 PM, NewBlue23 said:

I still cannot find 5! What trick am I missing? Haha

I haven't found it, I see some people saying that they found it on mobile, but not on desktop.  Not sure if people on desktop can find it?  

Posted
Hmmm your clues are both too similar so therefore neither are ringing any bells today....will Go to work & see if my brain wakes up a little 😴
Posted
NB a couple of people have told me they can't get #1 I've noticed there are now 2 ways to find it if anyone is still struggling with it drop me a line. Your eternal subservience will be enough
Posted
@Queenie63 if I was a car & I was being sold I would’ve had ‘several of these from new’.....not very fetish related that clue, sorry 😂
Posted
51 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

@Queenie63 if I was a car & I was being sold I would’ve had ‘several of these from new’.....not very fetish related that clue, sorry 😂

Oh duh, I was going way too literal on the pet side of things

Latex999tight
Posted
2 minutes ago, CDKinkyJen said:

Oh duh, I was going way too literal on the pet side of things

I'm Soooo lost today 

overwatch_lovyr
Posted
Clue #10 "You will do everything I tell you, unless you want to upset me. You wouldn't do that to me, would you? Of course not"
Posted

#10   ..................  make something yours.

Posted
@overwatch_lovyr ....Meatloaf 🤔😂😂