Suggestions for improving my account

Posted
There are 3 ways i'm looking at this
1. You have issues with low self esteem/confidence prior to posting this
2. You have issues around arrogance, in that people offer constructive criticism but you still think that there's nothing you can do to change matters and attack those that are attempting to help
3. You posted for nothing more than a rant at your misfortune
Disregarding the latter, the former 2 points you can work on but you have to want to and you have to actually do the work. But, first of all, what you have to have is a sense of intellectual curiosity and a mind open to being wrong.

You're lucky, you found your kinky side at an early age, you have time to develop your emotional maturity and experience a whole host of things. There is no rush. Kink is not available on demand at Amazon Prime. It's more like the BBC where you have to wait for the adverts to run and the next episode in a weeks time.

Posted

I think a little also

if everyone had said "oh, there's nothing I would improve" then this hasn't increased your results. 

something to be mindful of, is that if you were hoping that people would look at your profile and be "oh, hey, this person is interesting - I'll message them" this really doesn't work.  It's a form of baiting and folk tend to not respond well to baiting.

Posted
No you are exactly right. I have very low self esteem and confidence, I did let my emotions run wild and just started ranting, and I did blow all the advice off and say there was nothing I could do. You even called out me wanting someones attention by making this post. Where half the reason was actually advice I also hoped to get messages from it. Now I just feel like a idiot
Posted

Mate. In simple terms.

Use all this as learning

To err is human. Don't worry about it, I don't think anyone particularly feels bad of you.  

But yep, if there's stuff you can do privately to help with your esteem that will go a long way for you, cos if nothing else it can help you accept you for you.  

Posted
2 hours ago, Kaden22 said:
No you are exactly right. I have very low self esteem and confidence, I did let my emotions run wild and just started ranting, and I did blow all the advice off and say there was nothing I could do. You even called out me wanting someones attention by making this post. Where half the reason was actually advice I also hoped to get messages from it. Now I just feel like a idiot

It's OK, none of us like to feel we are being criticised even if the criticism is the best intentioned, particularly if we are low on confidence and self-esteem - that said it's also key that we take it on the chin and learn from it where that criticism is constructive and well intentioned.
The fact you've recognised you let your emotions get the better of you and basically ranted is a positive thing.
Now you just have to take on board what's been said, make the changes and hopefully move forwards not backwards.
I wish you luck

Posted
2 hours ago, Kaden22 said:

We're all idiots from time to time just, well you did it in a public forum 🤣. Honestly, you've clearly reflected and taken something away from this post. That's all anyone can ask of you. Continue in that manner and you'll be fine

Posted
53 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

We're all idiots from time to time just, well you did it in a public forum 🤣. Honestly, you've clearly reflected and taken something away from this post. That's all anyone can ask of you. Continue in that manner and you'll be fine

😑

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
You probably have to take the initiative and message people first. Make sure they are thoughtful and elaborate messages, too.
You aren’t ugly, but the combination of there being fewer women on the app and the social stigma against women taking the initiative are factors that work against you.
For me personally, I started getting messages after I posted shirtless pics of myself. But they were mostly other men, which I’m guessing you don’t want.
After reading your profile, I think it looks nice. But I do think your age and inexperience are working against you. I’ve seen posts in this forum complaining about the abundance of inexperienced sims. It isn’t fair, but it is what it is.