New Messaging System

purplepie

Posted

I've noticed that my messages with another user on here don't show up in the new messaging system at all, I can only get to them by going to their profile and clicking on Send Message

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

On the laptop/pc mailbox screen, there is a list of folks who have messaged/been messaged on the left..chose one and the convo appears in the middle and on the right a vey brief bio with options for the conversation (ignore, delete etc). In this box, everyone, without fail is aged 52. Only when you open the profile is the true age revealed. 

Posted
Nothing but trouble since the update
I start typing
App freezes
Tried to unusually and re install.. no luck
And yes..only this app
Also
No option to open secret gallery anymore
And yes followed instructions and tried the
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
December 29, 2022, PaganDawn said:
Ans it frozen again
Tried the 3 dots on profile.. no option
And my messages don't show convo history either...its like evey conversation is a new k

Still keeps happening with my inbox messages. I've resorted to typing them up in a separate app then copy and pasting. *** in the butt.

Posted
Anyone having issue with their inbox today? Not showing messages and not sending or sending duplicate double message?
Posted
Forgot to add, it's also showing my inbox as empty
Posted
Unable to send messages. App crashes everything I click on the forum link in my notifications… it got worse than before today. *sigh*
Posted
Great new messaging system you guys have. Y’all deleted my whole inbox! WTF am I even paying for at this point?
Posted
Lol this app and website is always so broken 😂 yet it has expensive membership options… for what?
Posted

Yup, likewise for me. No inbox, just reload.

Posted

the issue with messaging being unavailable is a known issue and is currently being investigated.

thank you for your patience. 

Posted

Everyone needs to calm down. 

The site goes through glitches and works. 

Instead of throwing dummies out perhaps wait a while and see.... and if you had of you'd see the inbox has now returned to normal and all previous chats are still there. 

Give the site some slack.

Posted
I agree with you to an extent Jen but I have to feel sorry for those people who are paying for a VIP or Premium access who are continuing to see these issues since the update.

I have already reported the issue of the site crashing as I’m trying to go on the forums! However It’s got so bad I now compose my messages off site copy and paste them so I don’t have to keep on typing out the same message over and over!

Now I don’t pay for access so I’m not bothered but it would be interesting to see if those members affected are receiving any compensation for the loss of services while the site and app are having such big and obvious issues?
Posted
I mean… we all only pay for gifs amiright?!
Posted
1 hour ago, Erebus said:

I agree with you to an extent Jen but I have to feel sorry for those people who are paying for a VIP or Premium access who are continuing to see these issues since the update.

I have already reported the issue of the site crashing as I’m trying to go on the forums! However It’s got so bad I now compose my messages off site copy and paste them so I don’t have to keep on typing out the same message over and over!

Now I don’t pay for access so I’m not bothered but it would be interesting to see if those members affected are receiving any compensation for the loss of services while the site and app are having such big and obvious issues?

I pay for the site. But at the end of the day, it's trying to improve. The dms went down for an hour or two. And there's an uproar and people threatening to leave the site and saying *** wasted. 

It happens. Thats all in saying. 

Also, I'm unsure what issues youve had trying to use forums 

I use the site version and ive never ever had an issue using the forum and even if i came out of it or accidentally refreshed, it's always saved the text for me. 

Posted
Fed up now. Still having to turn my phone off and then on again to see chats
Posted
2 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

I pay for the site. But at the end of the day, it's trying to improve. The dms went down for an hour or two. And there's an uproar and people threatening to leave the site and saying *** wasted. 

It happens. Thats all in saying. 

Also, I'm unsure what issues youve had trying to use forums 

I use the site version and ive never ever had an issue using the forum and even if i came out of it or accidentally refreshed, it's always saved the text for me. 

Jen, the app has had glitches for at least two months that they've failed to fix. I'm sympathetic that shit happens, but I am getting quite annoyed by it now.