Primals, Wolf Packs and Subs

PrimalArtist

Posted
I've been wondering for some time how those who identify as primals feel and act either with their partners or in life in general?

I've always identified as a sub with Dom instincts until I learned about primals. I immediately resonated with the thought of being primal prey, but I'm not entirely sure since I've never met anyone of that type.

While reading different kinks on this website, I also ran into what they call wolfpacks. I love for someone to share their experience with me however you feel comfortable. It's definitely something I find myself interested in, but I'm not sure how to approach.
Posted
Find a pack in your area and see to joining one of their gatherings. Enter withbyour eyes down till someone addresses you and then obly half way meet their gazebo show your submision to the pack. You might be accepted
Posted
9 hours ago, Lord_Talion said:
Find a pack in your area and see to joining one of their gatherings. Enter withbyour eyes down till someone addresses you and then obly half way meet their gazebo show your submision to the pack. You might be accepted

Thank you, Lord Talon! What would be your suggestion on how I can find a pack near me?

Posted
It might be worth doing some primal play with a partner before jumping in to a pack without much experience. In regard to primal as a whole, it’s a heterogeneous group like most other kink categorizations. There are primals that enjoy behaving and acting like ***s, there are ones that enjoy raw ***istic sex with a lot of growling, grunting, screaming, and clawing etc. Some primals simply like to have sex outdoors in the wild. Some primals enjoy the hunt and will enact hunting scenarios in private locations, or simply go out ***tballing together either on the same team and hunt as a couple (or a pack if there are more than two) or on opposite teams in a primal/prey scenario. Others will engage in certain cnc play scenarios. The overall point is to tap into the primal self, to express your sexual self with no social/cultural inhibitions, just the core, raw *** that lives underneath it all. Hope that helps!
Posted

As a primal <<<the hunt is the excitement  😈the rawness 😈the unscripted😈 consent plays a big part even non consent needs consent in the beginning when I play the Primal instinct is powerful the woods, 😈 the lift /elevator, the quickies 😈😈the *** instinct to mate the primal urge  these are powerful  *** instincts are very powerful hunting your prey can be the most exciting pulse racing thing. 😈😈😈😈😈

Posted

Thank you @WyldKattand @Rajdom! You both make it sound so exciting and I'm determined to experience it even more, now! Do either of you have any suggestions on finding a pack, or perhaps, a primal in a certain area? I'm new to the area I'm in and I've been browsing on this site, but do you have any other suggestions? What has worked for you in the past?

Posted
Well going to local kink events is always a good place to start. It’s much easier to find one local primal than a bunch of them together. You might be able to find a pack of you live in a larger population centre, but if you don’t then it may require some travel. Best thing to do to find one is to start networking and meeting with people. You can find people here that have similar interests! There are places/websites where you can find postings for kink events, some of which are primal specific. Find people who have similar interests and values you do. Vet people cautiously like in any kink situation. Don’t jump into it quickly. You need to be aware of your own safety requirements as should any prospective partner. These things take time.
Posted
if you’re looking for more people and events, try fetlife for your area!