ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
I'm having issues locating #4 and #5
Posted
Clue # 6 - Grid # 21 – Break this and you’ll be out
Posted
Clue #6 Grid #21

It’s kinda a rule to follow certain codes to avoid getting in trouble
Posted
I'm not sure which one I'm missing, I only have 5 but I could have sworn I found all 6... 🤔
Posted

6 #GRID21 Follow the code and conduct yourself properly. 

Posted

Clue #6:

One of my all-time top five Pere Ubu tracks - so conduct yourselves accordingly.

TiberiusSicae
Posted

Icon #6:  When looking at your code be sure to find the EoF marker.

Posted
4 hours ago, Foxenkit said:

I'm not sure which one I'm missing, I only have 5 but I could have sworn I found all 6... 🤔

Have sent you a message, will help you work out which one you are missing. 😊

Posted
16 minutes ago, Miss_Blondie said:
I’ve only found 3 and I can’t find anymore 😭

Looks like you've found 5 now so you're getting there - only one more to get so far - if you work out which you're missing and let us know we can help, or you can dig through the thread to find clues to the one you're missing.
To work out which you're missing take a look at your grid and number it top row, left to right 1-4, next row 5-8 etc - these are the grid #'s given so far to help you work out which you're missing:

5, 7, 9, 21, 22, 24

Posted

A quick recap on the clues so far (and my alternatives)

Pixies Clues
Clue # 1 - Grid # 9 - They may not have shimmied down the rabbit hole to get there but they all certainly left their mark when they landed 😊
Clue # 2 - Grid # 5 - Do we need to rope you into the confessional? 😉
Clue # 3 - Grid # 24 - Santa🎅isn’t the only one who has a naughty list 🙊
Clue # 4 - Grid # 22 - Are you in the mood for a quickie? 😁
Clue # 5 - Grid # 7 -  I do love a bit of window shopping, so many local treats to take ones fancy 😍😍😍
Clue # 6 - Grid # 21 - Are you up to Code? 🤔

My Alternative Clues:
Clue # 1 - Grid # 9 - When someone comes to see you at home or work you would call them one of these.
Clue # 2 - Grid # 5 – Is a nice sadistic interrogation scene needed to achieve one?
Clue # 3 - Grid # 24 - If you annoy me too much you’ll end up on mine!
Clue # 4 - Grid # 22 – It’s claimed that Los Angeles rabbi Yaacov Deyo invented this idea.
Clue # 5 - Grid # 7 - Seek and ye shall find!
Clue # 6 - Grid # 21 – Break this at work and you’ll likely be unemployed as a result.

Posted
Clue #5-
Similar to 4. If you were to make water safe to drink, you may ______ it through. If you'd like closer to home or a specific role to show only, you just need to select your specific preferences!
Posted
Clue #6-
You may lead the music in theatre or help on trains. Knowing how to _____ yourself, may be the difference to a date going well. Da Vinci has his own.
Posted
Good morning I’m still very new to this lifestyle and so far I’m enjoying learning and meeting new people. So I was wondering how do I get people to give me icons? Thanks
Posted
11 minutes ago, IttiBittiQueeni76 said:
Good morning I’m still very new to this lifestyle and so far I’m enjoying learning and meeting new people. So I was wondering how do I get people to give me icons? Thanks

If you have icons people cant give you one and you currently have the current 6 available as a new one gets released daily

Posted

can anyone help me with clue 6 i dont understand what this code is lol.

Posted
20 minutes ago, IttiBittiQueeni76 said:

If you have an icon already you can't be gifted one

Posted
Clue #6 Grid #21
Sometimes, it is not the Contest of Champions, not even the Clash of Clans. What else can it be?
Posted
45 minutes ago, hunky08 said:

can anyone help me with clue 6 i dont understand what this code is lol.

It something you have to ďżź abide by at work

Posted
27 minutes ago, SashaK said:

I Can’t find no 22, have the other 5 🤦‍♀️

I was about to message you but I see on your profile you have now found it, which is great. 😊

Posted
50 minutes ago, Domi_nator68 said:

Where the hell are they? I found 1 by mistake!

What you found was a Treasure Hunt Icon for the sites current Treasure Hunt they are running.  Each day over a 24 day period an icon is hidden around the FET Universe and if you choose to play, your job is to hunt for them.  Clues are placed in this forum thread and they will hint you where to look.  Use the clues and go for a gander around the site and if you are in the right place you will find a square icon you can tap on and it will collect in your Treasure Chest and you will earn 30 points.   

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding the comments and scrolling backwards, head over to the website using www.fetish.com in your browser and go to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page that will take you directly to each days clues so far. 

I have also enclosed the rules below for you.  If you get stuck on any of the clues, you can always post back here in this forum thread and someone will be happy to give you a helping hand. 😊

On 11/23/2022 at 9:30 PM, crystal-love said:

Have you seen Alice chasing the rope bunny? 🐇 Help her find it by hunting all the icons in the FET universe. Will you meet her in the underworld? You've got until the 24th of December to find out!

🏆 The three winners will get an incredible leather item provided by RopeBunny.de: a horse/unicorn mask, a harness or a Rope Bunny pet, all of them worth over €800 in total and a three-month VIP upgrade.

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 1st until December 24th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the RopeBunny.de Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. Winners will be announced on December 28th!

On your marks. Get set. GO! 🙌

EN_TH_ropebunnyde.png

Posted

Clue # 7 - Grid # 1 - Tis the season to get snappy 😁