ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
Clue #7 Grid #1- let’s see how’ve I changed over time might be time to change my profile pic
Posted
Day 7. Clue #1. Picture me this. Love yourself.
Posted
5 hours ago, superman7 said:

Just missing the first

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
3 hours ago, Domi_nator68 said:

I've got 2 now lol

6 minutes ago, reageese7799 said:

got 2

You are both doing great, keep going, you still have plenty of time to find the others you are missing and if you get stuck on any feel free to message me or post back here in the forum and someone will be happy to help you. 😊

MasterScorpio
Posted
#7 Lesser known Jim Croce song "These and Memories"
Posted
30 minutes ago, Nightbeast said:

What's this all about 😒

Welcome to the Community and to the Treasure Hunt.  

I have enclosed the details and the rules on how to play below.  You can find all of your clues in this forum thread by expanding your view and scrolling backwards.  Use the clues and go for a gander around the FET Universe.  If you are in the right place you will find a square icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you are struggling to find the clues as the hunt goes on, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and head to the same forum thread and you  will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the forum thread which will take you to the start of each days clues so far.  If you get stuck on any, post back here in the forum and someone will be happy to give you a hand.

Each new icon will be released at 3pm UK time and will continue to be released each day until there are 24 icons in total.

Happy Hunting 😊

On 11/23/2022 at 9:30 PM, crystal-love said:

Have you seen Alice chasing the rope bunny? 🐇 Help her find it by hunting all the icons in the FET universe. Will you meet her in the underworld? You've got until the 24th of December to find out!

🏆 The three winners will get an incredible leather item provided by RopeBunny.de: a horse/unicorn mask, a harness or a Rope Bunny pet, all of them worth over €800 in total and a three-month VIP upgrade.

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 1st until December 24th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the RopeBunny.de Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. Winners will be announced on December 28th!

On your marks. Get set. GO! 🙌

EN_TH_ropebunnyde.png

Posted
If someone gives me a icon, how come it doesn't show up in my treasure hunt?
Posted
3 minutes ago, Nnaasttey said:

If someone gives me a icon, how come it doesn't show up in my treasure hunt?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
24 minutes ago, MrsMaple said:

I have no idea what is happening.

Have just replied to the message you sent me 😊

Posted
On 12/2/2022 at 6:52 PM, caribear said:

I’m in the same boat 😂

Day #2 Clue: I was in the same boat, couldn't find, but after doing some soul searching, I discovered some "personal details" about myself that helped me find the best way to confess! 

If this clue helped let me know 😊

Posted

Cue # 8 - Grid # 16  - This is one FET party I recommend you do not enjoy on your own.....the more the merrier 

Posted

Clue # 8 - Grid # 16 – Spread the joy this Christmas (or at anytime really)

Posted
Clue #8-
If I ever plan a Party, I hope I remember to send out the ______!
Posted
Clue # 8 - Grid # 16
"That's What kinks Are For”… or not
Posted
Day #8 Clue #8 - Grid #16 - Don't forget to include an RSVP
Posted
oh gosh i got a warning for spoilers :( ive no idea what i said thats too much. il try again

Day 8 clue #8. The more the merrier, bring them along!! (hope this is suffice ooops xx)
Posted
Clue #8 - Grid #16 - Your introduction to FET if you have a kinky group
Posted
Clue 8 is stumping me, so if anyone has found #8 but hasn't found any of the previous days, message me for a trade 😊