ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
4 minutes ago, Ownsya said:

#18 I can't figure this one out lmao

Just checked your profile, looks like you managed to find it, which is great. 

Posted
I was offline for a while cuz traveling and I’m missing grid 6/18/19, which one is out? I can’t find 19 :(
Posted
1 hour ago, italianslutwhore said:
I was offline for a while cuz traveling and I’m missing grid 6/18/19, which one is out? I can’t find 19 :(

#6 and #18 haven't been released yet - my clue for #19 was:
Day #16 Clue #16 - Grid #19 - Each and every user of the site has one....what level is yours?
You can use your points gained from finding it to move up a level 😉

Glasgowdom1991
Posted
I am missing four but have searched the app and can't find them can anyone help
Posted
53 minutes ago, Glasgowdom1991 said:
I am missing four but have searched the app and can't find them can anyone help

If you can let us know which four we can certainly try and help - to work out which you are missing number your grid left to right, top row 1-4, next 5-8 etc - the only grid #'s not released so far are: 4 and 18 - so you should be able to work it out from that.
Will also post a full set of my clues so far in a minute which might help.

Posted
Full set of my clues released so far for anyone struggling to find icons - if you need more help please either post here with the grid #'s you need help with, or feel free to message me direct:
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #9 - Here's looking at you kid...or perhaps that should be who's looking at you 😉
=============================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #5 - Got something twisted to get off your chest? Head here for absolution.
Day #3 Clue #3 Grid #24 - Is this where the New Kids went? Or perhaps where half of Ian Dury's backing band went?
Day #4 Clue #4 Grid #22 - Whether it be a spank or a quickie you'll need to make some adjustments to find this one
Day #5 Clue #5 - Grid 7 - I've been searching for a girl (or boy) like you - just needed to make some adjustments to find you
Day #6 Clue #6 - Grid 21 - Don't know how to behave around the site while reading Dan Brown's thing about Da Vinci? Then you best get leading an orchestra or alternatively reading these 😉
Day #7 Clue #7 - Grid #1 - They say these ***t a thousand words - so how many have you posted? A books worth?
Day #8 Clue #8 - Grid #16 - Don't forget to include an RSVP
Day #9 Clue #9 - Grid #8 - Roll up, roll up, read all about it, have you heard the latest? No? Then you might want to press this button to be kept informed as things happen.
Day #10 Clue #10 - Grid #12 - Open Sesame is the most famous of these - is yours in need of changing?
Day #11 Clue #11 - Grid #23 - Make sure these are set right when you want some quiet undisturbed time either alone or with others
Day #12 Clue #12 - Grid #2 - Time for an overhaul of yours or does it sell you well?
Day #13 Clue #13 - Grid #14 - Who's been running their appreciative fingers over you?
Day #14 Clue #14 - Grid #17 - Some get it from The Times, or New York Herald, or Le Figaro perhaps, or maybe Bild, TV, or even Facebook...me? I head to home and make some adjustments to what I want to see
Day #15 Clue #15 - Grid #10 - Every horse race has one - it doesn't always win but is tipped to do so
Day #16 Clue #16 - Grid #19 - Each and every user of the site has one....what level is yours?
Day #17 Clue #17 - Grid #3 - Have you checked out your latest peeker?
Day #18 Clue #18 - Grid #13 - It's questioned whether you need enemies when you have bad ones of these
Day #19 Clue #19 - Grid #20 - Friend or favourite - this is where you go to make it so regardless
Day #20 Clue #20 - Grid #11 - When it comes to this place specifically are you a trouble starter, punkin' instigator, the *** addicted, a danger illustrated a firestarter, twisted firestarter....or do you just begin new discussions?
Day #21 Clue #21 - Grid 15 - There no time like the present to present a present 😉🎁💝
Day #22 Clue #22 - Grid #4 - Have you see the state of yourself lately?

Pieces released so far: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Posted
I thought I had found them all… but don’t appear in the found all list! Am I missing a trick?
Posted
6 minutes ago, iconoclast79 said:
I thought I had found them all… but don’t appear in the found all list! Am I missing a trick?

If you're looking on the app - the "Found All" list is only about 30 users long and updates all the time - either way you show as having 22, which is how many have been released so far

Posted

Can’t find number 20 totally lost with the clues

Posted
8 minutes ago, Dareme said:

Can’t find number 20 totally lost with the clues

Grid 20 or Day 20?
Here's my clues for both:
Day #19 Clue #19 - Grid #20 - Friend or favourite - this is where you go to make it so regardless
Think about how you'd add someone on here
Day #20 Clue #20 - Grid #11 - When it comes to this place specifically are you a trouble starter, punkin' instigator, the *** addicted, a danger illustrated a firestarter, twisted firestarter....or do you just begin new discussions?
Think about where specifically on the site you are right now and how'd you'd start something new

Posted
1 hour ago, ismailmoking said:

Missing 6,15,17,18

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to message me if you would like a hand or alternatively if you scroll back a few posts @gemini_manhas kindly posted his clues so far. 

Posted

Clue # 23 - Grid # 18 - Cherries 🍒 are Red, Plum 🫐 puddings are Blue, don’t be late or Drinks 🍸 🍸 are on you 😁

Posted

Clue # 23 - Grid # 18 – Put yourself out there and see what comes your way

Posted
Clue 23
I’m late I’m late for a very important ????
Posted

Clue #23 Tell me something no one else knows

Posted (edited)

Clue #23 - Grid #18 - I'd like to give you the answer but it's classified information. You might say it's too personal!

Edited by saxviolins
Posted
Clue #23 - Grid #18- pictures aren’t the only way to promote yourself or find others
Posted
12 minutes ago, lodgey34 said:

Little lost on this one.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to message me if you would like a hand. 

Posted
Clue #23 what’s something you used to see in shop windows a lot?not so much anymore but your local will have a couple in the window