Chastity

bu****

Posted
My girlfriend has been talking about wanting to put me in chastity. What should I be ready for.
Posted
Make sure you have plenty of small and skinny things to use for washing and stuff, depending if she let's you take it off for cleaning etc, make sure u have a wank several times leading up to the day it gets locked, and do whatever she asks of you with accuracy and enthusiasm so treat days are amazing and make sure you get one that is comfortable to wear and the right size for you. Also make sure there is a spare key incase the original gets lost 😂 or there's an emergency
Posted
It’s fun, but you have to be okay girl her control for how much time she wants.
Posted
At uni I started a cuckold relationship that lasted 5 years , during which time I was kept in chastity pleasuring on demand as she started meeting hung bulls often. Chastity keeps you permanently horny , can be uncomfortable at times and you can feel very self conscious.
Posted
Keeping it clean, lots of teasing, and frustration. Any serious discomfort and you may have the wrong size device or allergy to the material (most common with nickle plated metal ones). And also if youre really lucky she may try to see if you can have an anal orgasm
Posted
You should be ready to service her…. A lot. Oh it will be fueled by your sexual frustration
Posted
I don’t from experience, but you better negotiate how long up front. As a dude I would consider urinating. How does that work while you are at work. If you are in public but need a stall for hygiene.
Posted
Well it take a little getting use to.
It can get very uncomfortable
But you get use to it.
Just make sure you put the pee hole in a good area.
Or it will spray everywhere.

Posted
A short list.
1 the obvious - she controls if you get hard or not.
2 no more peeing standing up.
3 waking up in the middle of the night because of the ***. The male naturally gets hard during sleep.
4 staying clean is a ***. Add about 15 minutes to your washing routine. Important to keep it dry.
5. Switch to boxer shorts. More room.
6 depending on the device, the lock can make a rattle noise when walking.
7 prepare yourself for the possiblity that she make sure that she is satisfied and nothing for you.
8 your relationship dynamic will change

You know your partner, you need to figure out how far she will take the "ownership.".
Good luck.
Posted
Reddits like chastitytraining would probably be beneficial for you to look into.
Posted
Discomfort. Pulling and tugging. Confinement. Constant arousal. Learning how to pee again. Learning how to clean again. The never ending search for the perfect device.

Have fun!
Posted
Is this kind of like a denial thing until a such a day you are allowed to 'release'? Sounds horrible until the end bit...that will be amazing. Like edging but x1000. Good luck with it, hope its fun for you both.
Posted
Thursday at 05:19 PM, DitchyJ said:
Is this kind of like a denial thing until a such a day you are allowed to 'release'? Sounds horrible until the end bit...that will be amazing. Like edging but x1000. Good luck with it, hope its fun for you both.

Yep. It is all about building the anticipation.

Posted
November 27, josephinesissi65 said:
You should be ready to service her…. A lot. Oh it will be fueled by your sexual frustration

I can confirm this is all true

Posted
A lot of fun. Orgasm denial play sets your body on fire…
BuddahsPlayground
Posted

I am the key holder for my chastity slaves. Be ready for her to control your every move. There are so many ways she can go with this. *************
Bottom line is you are totally at her mercy :)

Posted
Make sure you address do’s and dont’s for you ahead of that lock clicking shut, because once it does you have lost control. What I mean is getting you in chastity could lead to other fantasies like sissy play, feminization, cuckold different things and if you don’t address things you won’t do ahead of time it will be too late. Lay out ground rules first!