Sexting is boring and Vanilla

Sg****

Posted
What do men think about sexting? Ive been in the lifestyle forever and have been to many sex clubs, orgies, fetlife meetups with my wife. I also have many gfs and subs who usually dont sext for long periods of time and just want the real thing. I just thinks sexting for long periods of time is just boring and does nothing for me. Anyone else agree?
Posted
I see sexting as a way of exchanging ideas, and establishing a direction in which one might wish a play session to go - but like others before me have said, the interest starts to wane as time goes on. I have messaged some who are just clearly seeking a little relief at the time- or who are looking for ideas to expand in their own way with their own partner, and I am very happy to assist with both - as long as I know that is the intended outcome.
My ultimate goal is always a physical encounter - whether that is a coffee and a chat face-to-face or a full on play session. I find actual physical meets stimulating, but remote encounters not - as a rule.
Posted
I’ve had some pretty hot online encounters. Long distance relationships and pre-date flirting.

Cybersex, sexting, hand-written notes… I’m down. 🤳🏽
Posted
Not really a fan. They can't always really predict how they are going to react. A lot of variables and maybe even things they haven't actually experienced before. Besides, sometimes it is part of the fun that you both discover how they react together because they don't even know 😂. Physical is definitely better.
Posted

I find sending master a very explist  txt while were in the same room as his brother who as turned up randomly while I'm visiting master is rather fun.

Posted
I personally love the Real Contact, I agree Sexting does Absolutely Nothing!
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Sexting can be great foreplay or some fun in between the gaps from seeing each other but can't compare to the real physical intimacy.
Posted

RL and OL are both fun in their own way.

The upside about OL is there's a whole lot less pressure on both parties involved.

If you have a good imagination and are good at ***ting pictures via text it can be loads of fun. I've always found that people banter WAY better OL than they do in person. Actually a lot of folks are VERY chatty OL and way quieter RL. Seems like it's easier for people to be more open and free OL.

Also if you're like me where finding people who are on the same page as you seems to be as rare as finding a diamond in a dumpster sometimes it's a necessity.

Posted
It has it's place. It can be an ice breaker. It can be part of flirting. It can also be an option for long distances where physical intimacy may not be possible. Personally I think it's fun with the right person at the right time. We all want the real thing but can't always have it.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I get super nervous, due to my depravition of human interaction being very little . It helps me it also builds the anticipation. Otherwise I'd be more of an awkward blubbering lunatic then I already am.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Sexting can be very fun and exciting if both parties have good imaginations, and understand the nature of what’s happening. I’ve had great sexting that got very hot. The only drawback is that, sooner or later, it’s only natural to have feelings get more intense, which leads to the need for physical touch. Distance and anonymity go hand in hand with sexting. You just have to keep your feelings in check.

Posted
I’m the opposite- I think it’s fun; but I’m also a big fan of teasing, and there’s of course .. Bluetooth toys.. :)
Posted
Great for warming up things, but really gets boring of it's the only thing that happens. I'm sure I can't do distance.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Just like kinks, its different for different people. I know people who love sexting. For me though i just get nothing out of it. If anything I rather dislike it. 

Edited by Ceejayuk
Posted
On 12/4/2022 at 11:50 PM, Sgt_Dave said:

What do men think about sexting? Ive been in the lifestyle forever and have been to many sex clubs, orgies, fetlife meetups with my wife. I also have many gfs and subs who usually dont sext for long periods of time and just want the real thing. I just thinks sexting for long periods of time is just boring and does nothing for me. Anyone else agree?

I think it depends. But if it’s boring/you don’t enjoy it then don’t do it. 

Personally I find that with the right person it is hot as hell. 

Posted
Sexting/cybersex/whatever you want to call it has it's place but just like the real thing it takes two like minds to make it work - done right it can be very hot indeed, done wrong and of the "I'm putting my cock in you now" variety and instant turn off.
I often think of it like a game of chess where each player anticipates the others next move and between you you take it along a natural and flowing path.
Of course it will never replace the real thing but it can be hot as anything and fun when distance or circumstances prevent actually meeting.
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Sexting/cybersex/whatever you want to call it has it's place but just like the real thing it takes two like minds to make it work - done right it can be very hot indeed, done wrong and of the "I'm putting my cock in you now" variety and instant turn off.
I often think of it like a game of chess where each player anticipates the others next move and between you you take it along a natural and flowing path.
Of course it will never replace the real thing but it can be hot as anything and fun when distance or circumstances prevent actually meeting.

“I’m putting my cock in you now…” made me shudder just thinking of having it sent to me (and not in a good way) x

Edited by FatefulDestiny
Correction
Posted
15 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

“I’m putting my cock in you now…” made me shudder just thinking of having it sent to me (and not in a good way) x

Pleased to hear it - can't think of anything worse in a sexting context

Posted

Yes, “putting my cock in you now” is hardly hot or erotic!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Totally agree. I have never been into it, or enjoyed it. Does nothing for me at all, if anything I kind of find it a turn off. I'd rather just have a normal conversation and leave sex talk until we are physically together. Though a bit of flirting is always good. :)
Posted
On 2/16/2023 at 1:01 PM, temptmeplz said:

I get super nervous, due to my depravition of human interaction being very little . It helps me it also builds the anticipation. Otherwise I'd be more of an awkward blubbering lunatic then I already am.

You are not an awkward blubbering lunatic~you are a sweet, smart and engaging woman who has many sane and sensical things of importance to say. Remember that AND don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise, not even yourself~Mistress XO 😉💜😎