Which Green Flags Do You Look For?

Go****

Dark_Norse_Heart666
Posted
Some things I forgot to add which are very underrated but feeling safe with someone that you can be your full unapologetic, unashamed self with, without the *** of being judged, shamed or ejected.
Feeling safe with someone you can fully open up to, be yourself with, and trust in a sexual context is a major green flag.
Being able to trust the knowledge & experience a Dom has is important to me due to specific kinks/fetishes that I am into that require aftercare, so i'm not trusting any wannabe Dom to know how to do kinks/fetishes safely if they lie about being experienced.
A Dom actually understanding the concepts of consent, respect, trust, boundaries, using a safeword, aftercare & also understanding that a dynamic isn't just about sex, there are various aspects to it.
There is the non sexual vanilla aspect of a dynamic that not everyone seems to understand.
Mental stimulation before you engage in sex or BDSM is very underrated.
Posted
I absolutely love this topic!
For me he is a gentleman, with confidence, not cockiness. Our conversations start light, but are natural, no kink involved. I am a puzzle to him, as he is to me, slowly finding the correct pieces to build upon. Quick witted and challenging, not giving everything away. Letting conversations happen organically, and building trust. Over time a bond is forged, friendships first, then possibly more. His strengths become more apparent as time goes on. Those strengths are the qualities I long for, as are mine to him. It’s the little things he makes note of, and brings them up to make me smile. The passion that is ignited when the dance begins…
💙 💎
Posted
Respectful, Patient, Kind, Thoughtful, to name a few. Genuinely Interested in getting to know me and my needs and wants and I would reciprocate this to see if we had a connection of some kind. 🦄🌈⛓️🔥❄️
Posted
Intelligence, thoughtfulness, confidence, able to carry on a conversation beyond sex… willing to meet in public for a first time with no expectations of sex.
Posted
Goals, hobbies like music, & art, a full profile, good pictures (even if you obscure your face for discretion). He wants to know who I am as a person and wants to explore the world with me not just sex. Good habits in hygiene, diet, and avoidance of chemicals in all forms.
Posted
Respect, kindness, open mindedness, and being nonjudgmental.
Posted
Welling to be open an honest with both yourself and them , looking for something lasting , understanding the willingness to learn each other’s ways kinks loves likes the good bad and ugly of each other
Posted
Respect and good manners, regardless of your fets
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Demonstrating that my safety is important to them, happy to answer whatever questions I might have, expresses and demonstrates that they wish to respect my boundaries
Posted
I listen to how they talk about other people.
I'm also demisexual, which can mean I often move at the speed of a glacier. People who are comfortable giving me the time I need to be comfortable are very appealing.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Showing an interest in safety and communication, being open to talking about things rather than rushing anything, wanting to be informed. 

Posted
Demonstrating a knowledge of their own interests and a willingness to do independent research of kinks.
Bringing ideas for ways for you to play / play with them.
Consistency with their dealings with you, letting you know where you stand with them and the relationship.
Confidence in their ability to say no or safe word.
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Should say also this type and content of debate educates and enriches our knowledge and experience in itself is worthwhile and practical to help each other and furtherance, my opinion.
  • 4 months later...
Posted
Clear and direct communication is mine. If you don’t like me, say so. Like me, say so. We’re all adults here, right? Don’t do well with vagueness. Never been in a relationship, but I’d want the same honestly.
Posted
not making long winded posts on social media is a green flag for me
Posted
My green flags are the same whether it’s in a friendship or a relationship so this is pretty easy for me to answer: are they a good communicator? Are they fun to be around? Do I feel like I can trust them? And the biggest one for me do they have a sense of humour?  
Posted

@JoeyDavis2004 oh 1000% the ones where everyone else is the problem. My favorite is the attention seeking memes about how strong they are even though everyone doubts them. Everyone is the victim and everyone else is the problem.

Posted
16 hours ago, JoeyDavis2004 said:

not making long winded posts on social media is a green flag for me

Awesome! One or two others seem to disagree with you, but go you for having a green flag and feeling confident enough to share it with us all.

Posted
4 hours ago, inquisitivemale said:

@JoeyDavis2004 oh 1000% the ones where everyone else is the problem. My favorite is the attention seeking memes about how strong they are even though everyone doubts them. Everyone is the victim and everyone else is the problem.

I'm quite sure everyone here will add that to their green flag lists too...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
When they actually want to have a conversation/get to know me