Which Green Flags Do You Look For?

Go****

Posted
How they react to an objection. Or if you disagree with them. How someone reacts tells you so much about them.
Posted
ummmmm hi hello. This was very helpful I am new to all of this kinda and I never really have know the green and red flags of things so thank you very much.
Posted
This is an excellent idea, know before you go. My biggest *** is that I will say the wrong thing to upset a date. Zof course it's not healthy to break your boundaries to accommodate others but it seems in our world sometimes sacrifice means a lot to someone. We should all be on guard for those that don't take us seriously or simply are rude or mean, As a CD SUB and a SWITCHER, I find that being accommodating and nurturing to one needs and desires out of the bedroom as they are in the bedroom. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until proven wrong, be understanding, 🎧 AND EXPRESSING EMOTIONS are all a part 9f any relationship, be they ONS OR LTR we should always look out for the types that rub us the wrong way, usually a gut feeling is the correct feeling yet try not to project what you believe a person should be like because that just leads to trouble. Remember, none of us is perfect for anyone, we are all flawed, we all make mistakes, we all favor that ideal person that's in our head but never a reality. But at the same time it's okay to not let anyone cross over your boundaries as long as you provide the same respect. Always be ready and willing without judgement to hear and tell the truth. REMEMBER, WE ARE ALL ONLY HUMAN AND WE ARE ALL FALLIBLE! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY AND STAY SAFE, HAVE A SAFE WORD AND NEVER DO WHATS BEYOND YOUR COMFORT LEVEL, PEACE