I'm Changing My 'Role'

CopperKnob

Posted
That's right! I’ve suddenly realised that I’m a Domme. The clues have been there all along really, god only knows how I missed them:

• I have a consistent and persistent need to have my icecream served to me on a silver platter having been microwaved for 45secs without having to ask.

• I’m sick to death of coming up with jokes/prank posts to get attention so I'll be demanding it instead.

• I’ve never really been able to afford TB dresses so I'm planning to order someone to buy them for me consensually.

• I really need someone to do my housework for me. Like, really

It’s not topping from the bottom. Though it may be preferrable if we call it bottoming from the Top?

So future sub, you should be:

• Good at listening to orders before giving orders in a Domly, (yet subly) way.

• Capable of domming your Domme (me) on command.

• Talented at identifying where and when Ben and Jerry are on sale, bringing it home and serving it just so (see above)

• Talented with a flogger (also in a subly way, obviously)

• Have magnificent rope skills (forgetting that I bossed you into tying me up like a pretzel)

You should not require any form of spanking or CBT because I’m a Domme, not a Sadist.

Basically, and very simoly put I require a True Domly Dom. Who’s really a sub. But isn't.

Did someone just called me confused? 🦆 you and the horse you rode in on! I’m perfectly clear about my role in a D/s dynamic: I’m an authoritarian alpha bratty sub who wants to be dominated... I mean be submitted to through dominance in a very convincing way by a guy who does what he’s told whilst telling me what to do.

It’s not complicated, not if you really really think about it

NB: Applicants should, in no way approach me via DM. You have been warned
Posted

This is the best thing I've read today :joy: - Absolutely hilarious! 

Posted
***y hell CK I was about to submit (pun entirely intended) my application then I read the no spanking or CBT bit...and frankly...that's a deal breaker...how about if you order me to spank you and I order you to spank me...quid pro quo kind of deal?

Everything else I'm good with, well maybe not the housework, but we can figure that one out
Posted
Similar issue….

Always identified as a Dom. But lately been feeling a draw to the other side. However, it’s so hard to find someone who will take you on that journey.
Posted
It's not complicated? I just read this to a robot as an updated Turing Test and its head exploded.
This is, though, what feels to be a move from the sarcastic/parody realm of CKs body of work into the punk/subversive. I liked it...it's good to throw a little personal grey into the black/white world of the domlys and sublys. Here's to less definition through more definition!
Posted
Wait what... you microwave your ice-cream!?? 🤨
Posted
God i love your posts, they do make me giggle x can I join you as a *** Domme lol x I definitely have sadist tendencies though
Posted
19 hours ago, gemini_man said:
***y hell CK I was about to submit (pun entirely intended) my application then I read the no spanking or CBT bit...and frankly...that's a deal breaker...how about if you order me to spank you and I order you to spank me...quid pro quo kind of deal?

Everything else I'm good with, well maybe not the housework, but we can figure that one out

It's all about the negotiation I know but, i'm not one for spanking others.
(These damn subs not reading and making up their own 'rules') 😂😂

Posted
15 hours ago, ChromeDom said:
It's not complicated? I just read this to a robot as an updated Turing Test and its head exploded.
This is, though, what feels to be a move from the sarcastic/parody realm of CKs body of work into the punk/subversive. I liked it...it's good to throw a little personal grey into the black/white world of the domlys and sublys. Here's to less definition through more definition!

Ah, these damn robots, all the more evidence to the fact that they're not wanted or needed!!

Posted
5 hours ago, lolli-leigh said:
God i love your posts, they do make me giggle x can I join you as a *** Domme lol x I definitely have sadist tendencies though

Yes definitely. I think this is catching you know 😉

Posted
9 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Uhm yes? That's the "correct" order of things! Why the grumpy face???

No no no, no no.... no no no.... no... and no! I know you're embracing your subdom side and I wholeheartedly support your transition into being told what to do, but only when you decide to do it and only if they order it with your blessing... however some things just aren't cricket and microwaving ice-cream is one of them 🤨 (hence disapproving look)..
I must insist that you refrain from all future frozen dessert microwaving with the upmost sterness... but only if that's ok with you... but if you persist you'll be punished.. if you allow it.... please mistress dont sully the treats 😥 wait did you just make me beg? 🤔🤪

Posted
12 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

It's all about the negotiation I know but, i'm not one for spanking others.
(These damn subs not reading and making up their own 'rules') 😂😂

Welcome to Dommesville honey bunch 🤣😂

Posted

can I at least suck your toes while you eat the ice cream, err, Mistress ?

Posted
1 hour ago, PJ3000 said:

No no no, no no.... no no no.... no... and no! 

You are Jim off Vicar Of Dibley and I claim my prize 🤣😂

Posted
1 hour ago, PJ3000 said:

No no no, no no.... no no no.... no... and no! I know you're embracing your subdom side and I wholeheartedly support your transition into being told what to do, but only when you decide to do it and only if they order it with your blessing... however some things just aren't cricket and microwaving ice-cream is one of them 🤨 (hence disapproving look)..
I must insist that you refrain from all future frozen dessert microwaving with the upmost sterness... but only if that's ok with you... but if you persist you'll be punished.. if you allow it.... please mistress dont sully the treats 😥 wait did you just make me beg? 🤔🤪

And so begins your lesson on the intricacies of the cuisine that is icecream.
So, icecream should be soft serve, not hard. It should be easy to scoop and spoon. It should not feel like I'm digging out of Alcatraz.
Plus, it's just too cold for my mouth without warming it through.
Also, its not as if I'm (or my subDom) cooking or nuking it, it's not coming out as milk, it's still has a relatively solid consistency.

Now, shall we learn how I like my hot chocolate to be made?

Posted
52 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

can I at least suck your toes while you eat the ice cream, err, Mistress ?

It seems I'm going to have to be clearer about my wants and needs, no toe touching thank you please

Posted
19 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

And so begins your lesson on the intricacies of the cuisine that is icecream.
So, icecream should be soft serve, not hard. It should be easy to scoop and spoon. It should not feel like I'm digging out of Alcatraz.
Plus, it's just too cold for my mouth without warming it through.
Also, its not as if I'm (or my subDom) cooking or nuking it, it's not coming out as milk, it's still has a relatively solid consistency.

Now, shall we learn how I like my hot chocolate to be made?

Nope! I Refuse! I reject your obnoxiously prepared icecream.. it should be hard and distinctly non mushy!
I dont believe I want to know how you have your hot chocolate.. you probably have it frozen 😂😂

Posted
57 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Nope! I Refuse! I reject your obnoxiously prepared icecream.. it should be hard and distinctly non mushy!
I dont believe I want to know how you have your hot chocolate.. you probably have it frozen 😂😂

Well then, you may not apply for the post of My subDom 😂
Uhm, so I don't want to burn my tastebuds do I, that would be weird

Posted
54 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Well then, you may not apply for the post of My subDom 😂
Uhm, so I don't want to burn my tastebuds do I, that would be weird

Fine! 😤😂

Posted
3 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Tantrum! 😂😂

I was having a sensitive day! 😂😂😂 even us Doms get to be totes emoshe too sometimes darling 💃