FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted

No Morris !!!! I am addicted .... just no 😂😂😂

Posted (edited)

found 29 thank you morris159.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __. Clue #2: Got to grips with searching? So you've been places? Clue #3: Bed-side cabinet's best friend. Clue #4: SNAP! Clue #5: Handyman is just out the front! Clue #6: Have you earned it? Clue #7: A list of letters Clue #8: Think you got what it takes? Clue #9: Like 30 under 30 but they haven't all necessarily slept together. Clue #10: The queen has 2 birthday, this would be ours. Clue #11: Anything but 'keep going'. Clue #12: 1, 2, 3... now all of it! Clue #13: Surfing, kayak... just kidding, it's kinkier than that. Clue #14: In, out, hold. Clue #15: Who run the world? Clue #16: Take fetish for a walk. Clue #17: Why stop at the Treasure Hunt? Clue #18: "Something ___, something new." Clue #19: Once upon a time.. Clue #20: Startin' with the man in the mirror. Clue #21: Right behind you! Clue #22: On your knees. Clue #23: Where else can you be found? Clue #24: Really? Clue #25: Leather, rubber, watersports... Clue #26: "That's just what they'll do, one of these days..." Clue #27: Forgive me Fetish for I have kinked. Clue #28: Let's make this happen - together. Clue #29: Oh you think so, do you? Clue #30: Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, ______, magnificooo!!
Posted
Here it is last clue.........Clue #30 do you wanna spice things up then use this??!?!!?
Posted

30 out of 30 - boom headshot.

I was going to try number 30 once, had a script for a clip and everything - but we ended up going to the shop and only coming back with muffins.

Not that muffins have anything to do with anything.  

Posted
Love this.....& has nothing to do with those little biscuit rolls that all nans used to have a tin full of. This hunt has been a tough one! 😁
Posted
1 minute ago, BigPolly said:

Love this.....& has nothing to do with those little biscuit rolls that all nans used to have a tin full of. This hunt has been a tough one! 😁

horrible things they were

Posted
I think a massive round of applause is needed for Morris and the Lilmonster without you two this would have been a lot tougher 👏👏👏
Posted
1 minute ago, Jed said:

I think a massive round of applause is needed for Morris and the Lilmonster without you two this would have been a lot tougher 👏👏👏

It's always a pleasure, and thank you for the mention. love to Saphy too.

Posted
51 minutes ago, morris159 said:

horrible things they were

I love them....& garibaldis....but I wouldn’t shove either up my rear end. 😁

Posted

omg 28 is killing me, can anyone help with another clue pleeeeeease!

Posted
25 minutes ago, curiousalicegirl said:

omg 28 is killing me, can anyone help with another clue pleeeeeease!

found it thanks Morris!

Posted
#30 found - oh no it’s all over 😫😫 might need a snap to dunk in my tea as consolation
Posted
@morris159 "It's always a pleasure, and thank you for the mention. love to Saphy too." and much loves right back at ya morris 😚😚
Posted

Last one and I STILL can't find it.   😱

Help please.