A Little Fun

Posted
Spinnifex Hopping Mice.
Small, energetic, and cute af. Darts around everywhere. Has a sense of fun and a certain boldness but also the desire to run and hide, often spurred on by a dash of anxiety about life. Often awake at night when the world is at its quietest and feels the safest.
Likes warm, snuggly nests.
Posted

One of those bio luminescent sea creatures in the deepest darkest depths of the ocean that have yet to be discovered.

Either that or a wolf or a panther or some shit, IDK. :)

Posted

Trigger shrimp. Just me normal little shrimp here minding my biz. Then BAM! Out of nowhere I hammerbang your a** so hard and fast I’m knocking pictures off the wall. Setting off sonic BOOMS in this m’fker!

Posted
Damn… trigger shrimp is good.
Seafood kinks aside panthers seem like a solid contender.
Posted
I've been likened to a honey badger..not big, but deceptively strong, intelligent, tenacious and a handful in more than one way 😂
Posted
Feeling both the Dom and sub roles I'm going to go with a labrador (I have 2). The bark when needed, the drive and motivation to master the task, but then also happy to take direction and lie down and receive the fuss.
Posted
Lioness🦁 or koala🐨 or zebra 🦓 or maybe a pretty danger noodle 🐍 oh oh a cuddly cute spotted bear🐼
Posted
A Labrador lol. Why? Because I'm loyal, faithful, smart, goofy,and love to please 🤣
Posted
51 minutes ago, Th4tFl0w3rL4dy said:
A Labrador lol. Why? Because I'm loyal, faithful, smart, goofy,and love to please 🤣

I already took that one, haha. Find yer own. 😂😉👍

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Aranhis said:

Oooooh.... I guess it would depend on who I'm with and the sort of dynamic I had with them, as I'm not the same with every partner.

Ah. There we go then. Cuttlefish.

That's clever... Cuddling Fish.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
5 hours ago, kiseu said:

That's clever... Cuddling Fish.

Awwww, well I like this 🥰🤗

But maybe without hugging something which is cold, clammy and damp 🤔

Posted
Definitely a red fox, playful, mischievous but also knows how to roll over ;)
Posted
I think a Bear would capture my inner me. I dance like a bear anyway!
Posted
12 hours ago, icallshotgun said:

I already took that one, haha. Find yer own. 😂😉👍

I didn't read all the comments, and we learned in kindergarten to share lol