A Little Fun

Posted
13 hours ago, Aranhis said:

Awwww, well I like this 🥰🤗

But maybe without hugging something which is cold, clammy and damp 🤔

But... I thought you liked being a challenge slippery and slimming.😅

Posted

A Swiss cow, bell collar around the neck, laying on the grass in a sunny day... moo.

Posted
On 1/23/2023 at 10:50 PM, lonelybeard said:

I've no idea how it fit with me, or my personality, but I really like owls...?! 🙂

Owls are equals to Oden in Norse mythology, but are known to represent Athena (God of War, knowing precision). I love them, because they are so cute. Just want to make them look more fluffy, then pinch their cheeks.😍🤗

Posted
A fox. Cute and puppy-like but also sly and cunning
Posted

@kiseu I didn't know, that, I'll stick with owls, they are worldy wise, and the only thing that calls me tbh..

Posted
I'm staying with my original choice ..an octopus..I am looking at it from a mating perspective.. pretty awsome
Posted
I am a freak of nature, what that is and looks like varies from time, place, and the eyes of the beholder.
Posted
On 1/24/2023 at 5:16 AM, bscamper said:

I figured let’s lighten things up a bit with some randomness…
Whether you are a Dom or a Sub, what *** would represent you as a Dom or Sub?

A wolf is my spirit *** and a bear is one of my tribal clans ***.  

Posted
On 1/25/2023 at 9:48 AM, kiseu said:

Owls are equals to Oden in Norse mythology, but are known to represent Athena (God of War, knowing precision). I love them, because they are so cute. Just want to make them look more fluffy, then pinch their cheeks.😍🤗

Athena was going to be my daughter's name. I'm assuming you know the story behind Athena and Medusa and WHY Athena gave Medusa her hair full of snakes. I was represent many things when it comes to my culture. Many of our tribes believe that they also travel between two worlds. Wisdom, self actualization, intuitive development and many other things are what's believed about owls. 🦉

Posted
On 1/23/2023 at 5:11 PM, lonelybeard said:

Well I feel shit for liking owls! 😂 What does that make me? 🙄🤔

Owls in MANY native tribes believe that they can travel between the two worlds.... and bring us messages back from our ancestors. They also bring wisdom, self-actualization and intuition so they're really not a bad *** to associate yourself with. 🦉

Posted
On 1/24/2023 at 8:34 AM, CopperKnob said:

Oh the temptation to psychoanalyse peoples answers 🤣
I wonder how many Dtypes will answer with wolf 🤔
I've always said the same, bears due to the ability to hibernate throughout winter, lemurs due to their love of sunbathing and being female dominant and dolphins for their love of mischief and playing about
Make of that what you will

SOME of these answers are based on our own cultural beliefs AND our own heritage. There is no way to psychoanalyze US NATIVES. WE have our own reasons as to why we have certain ***s as our clans ***. 

Posted
@ThumperG I'm sticking with owls. They are my favourite, initially everyone else had so many stronger ***s, but I still come back to owls. I would so love a beautiful tattoo of them. This would be my first choice for any tattoo. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. 👌
Posted
2 hours ago, ThumperG said:

SOME of these answers are based on our own cultural beliefs AND our own heritage. There is no way to psychoanalyze US NATIVES. WE have our own reasons as to why we have certain ***s as our clans ***. 

Please don't shout at me for what was ultimately a sarcastic comment which most understood it to be
I'm well aware of the cultural background for *some, not all individuals

Posted
28 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Please don't shout at me for what was ultimately a sarcastic comment which most understood it to be
I'm well aware of the cultural background for *some, not all individuals

WHERE did I shout? I see no exclamation marks in my comment at all. I mentioned my culture and beliefs here in a very calm AND informative manner to you and then you get tight at me. WOW. Ok then~whatever's clever. Do as you will within the universe

Posted
1 hour ago, ThumperG said:

WHERE did I shout? I see no exclamation marks in my comment at all. I mentioned my culture and beliefs here in a very calm AND informative manner to you and then you get tight at me. WOW. Ok then~whatever's clever. Do as you will within the universe

You capitalise the words that you wish to empathise. Notably something you don't do in all comments. The use of capitals in text is perceived as shouting. Shouting is not equal to calm.
At no point did I get 'tight' with you. I asked you not to shout. I did it calmly without the use of caps
This was intended to be a fun post. The clue was in the title.

Posted
47 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

You capitalise the words that you wish to empathise. Notably something you don't do in all comments. The use of capitals in text is perceived as shouting. Shouting is not equal to calm.
At no point did I get 'tight' with you. I asked you not to shout. I did it calmly without the use of caps
This was intended to be a fun post. The clue was in the title.

You say that I was shouting. I wanted you to point out where...the caps were used so you could understand that. I didn't want your whole diatribes that I got anyway. Things can be so easy if people allow them to be easy. I just wanted you to pinpoint out exactly to the actual area of where I supposedly shouted. Since you couldn't~you didn't and you went on the attack again. I've said what I had to say about my culture, my religion and my tribes and that is all there is to it~the end. 

Posted

folks - ummm, we didn't expect a "what *** would you be?" to result in arguments - so - yeah, can we nip that in the bud please :) 

Posted

Can we all just grow up FFS !!!!! Fed up of forum posts descending into arguments recently. Good lord even my young nephews act better than you lot here, no need to ***y start arguments on a thread like this..... Jesus Christ!!!! Wind ya ***y necks in.

Anyway.............🙄 I'd go for a cat 🐈 always been my favourite ***, definitely my spirit creature. I love tigers think they are amazing creatures, also my Sir calls me kitten lol 😍