A Little Fun

Posted
23 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

Oooooh.... I guess it would depend on who I'm with and the sort of dynamic I had with them, as I'm not the same with every partner.

Ah. There we go then. Cuttlefish.

Totally psychoanalysing this one šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤”

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Totally psychoanalysing this one šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤”

Do get back to me with the results? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Posted
3 hours ago, CopperKnob said:
Oh the temptation to psychoanalyse peoples answers šŸ¤£
I wonder how many Dtypes will answer with wolf šŸ¤”
I've always said the same, bears due to the ability to hibernate throughout winter, lemurs due to their love of sunbathing and being female dominant and dolphins for their love of mischief and playing about
Make of that what you will

Not gonna lie, I thought that from the beginning of thinking to ask this question šŸ¤£ you got me

Posted
5 minutes ago, bscamper said:

Not gonna lie, I thought that from the beginning of thinking to ask this question šŸ¤£ you got me

They always go for a predator of some description because you know, it proves how dom they really are šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Posted
31 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

Do get back to me with the results? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I wish I could. Truth is I know nothing about amphibians or reptiles for that matter. The only reason I know about birds is because I worked next to the falconary green and had to listen to their spiel 3 times a blinking day! šŸ¤£

Posted
7 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

The only reason I know about birds is because I worked next to the falconary green and had to listen to their spiel 3 times a blinking day! šŸ¤£

I should go to bed. I read this and thought, "Talking falcons - that can't be right"??

They weren't talking about themselves were they though? They had a human to do it for them. See, I'm not as daft as I look šŸ‘€

Posted
Iā€™ve been described as a golden retriever boy, I think that fits the bill for me tbh
Posted
46 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

I should go to bed. I read this and thought, "Talking falcons - that can't be right"??

They weren't talking about themselves were they though? They had a human to do it for them. See, I'm not as daft as I look šŸ‘€

Now you're definitely in the twilight zone šŸ¤£

Posted
My spirit *** is a wolf and That also holds true in a Dom Sub relationship. I am confident, fierce, and strong willed. I will overcome any challenge no matter how big or small. I am also loyal, caring, protective, and gentle with my sub/partner. I prefer independent women who can match my energy, intensity, and intellect and who are also intimately submissive.
Posted
9 minutes ago, The_Guy said:
My spirit *** is a wolf and That also holds true in a Dom Sub relationship. I am confident, fierce, and strong willed. I will overcome any challenge no matter how big or small. I am also loyal, caring, protective, and gentle with my sub/partner. I prefer independent women who can match my energy, intensity, and intellect and who are also intimately submissive.

The wolves I've worked with have typically not been how you've described them

Posted

Alternative answer: Spider. Should have really thought of that one sooner.

Spider is a name I am known by, to some people and in some circles. My handle here - Aranhis - is a slight variation on the Portuguese word for said creature.

Ā 

Posted
She is my kitten and I am her protective wolf.
Posted
Wolf. I'll rip you to shreds if I'm threatened. Might be your loyal companion if properly fed.