Water sports fun

Justff

Posted (edited)

Watersports is my biggest kink by far. I have others (wax play, rope, ice etc etc) but nothing turns me on as much as a hot girl releasing her bladder on me and then letting me return the favour.

Edited by English_Lad
  • 1 month later...
Cowboy93-3381
Posted

Im a huge fan of water sports and would love to talk About it feel free to pm me 

Posted (edited)

I would love to try watersports but finding someone local is proving difficult. Any ideas? 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
1 hour ago, Johnsmith said:

I would love to try watersports but finding someone local is proving difficult. Any ideas? 

it's an age old question of where did you look and how did you look?

if the basis of your looking is simply "looking for people to do watersports with" then there's very little they get out of it - when you lead with a fetish it becomes that you're more interested in the fetish than the person.

that said, of course it's always easier than building up a relationship with someone, asking them to piss on you and them saying "ewwwww"

often, I'd say - if you want the fetish quickly and badly and the person doesn't really matter this much - find a Pro who offers it and pay them - and while this might seem expensive, it's still cheaper than a whole bunch of dates with someone for them to go "ewwwwww"

but yeah, finding people into the same stuff as you can be difficult

Posted

I have been looking to pay females to watch them pee on live video chat but it's hard to find real serious females that will be willing to accept payment for live pee video call, if you no a site I can find someone please lete no 

Posted
15 minutes ago, J0rdan said:

I have been looking to pay females to watch them pee on live video chat but it's hard to find real serious females that will be willing to accept payment for live pee video call, if you no a site I can find someone please lete no 

that seems odd - you shouldn't have too much bother on Adultwork just be clear in what you want.  Almost any Pro that offers any form of pre-booked skype call would probably do so also - just obviously remember people can't pee on demand so it needs to be arranged and potentially paid up front

Posted

I understand the fact they can't pee on demand but I'm looking to chat to someone then when she has to go we can video call, I no it's strange and not normal but hey it's just what I like. 

I've tried things like kik and stuff but I've lost too much *** and got nothing in return i was just hoping someone new a web site that I could find someone 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hey. Ive always wanted to try watersports but ive never had any luck :(

Posted

Hey i love wattersports but hard 2 find people who r in 2 the same 

• 2 months later...
Posted

Stumbled into finding a liked pee play, was down on a woman, when she came she accidentally peed as well, she kept apologising, but I found I'd liked it, 

• 2 weeks later...
Mohairslave-2328
Posted

Like it like bieng peed down neck off sweater

Mohairslave-2328
Posted

Like it like bieng peed down neck off sweater

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Love watersports! Would love to try a pee enema! I have heard it is quite pleasurable for both

Jaxon_Durango
Posted

I've always had a secret fetish for peeing on someone else. Never done it, though. 

Posted

My favorite fetish love hot pee streaming down my throat, love pee enemas! And more....

• 1 month later...
Posted

Love watersports, all aspects. I used to be part of a kik group who shared the interest. We'd chat, share stories and sometimes pics/videos. It was a fun group. 

• 2 weeks later...
Bournemouthmaster2se
Posted

Yes,  she,  whoever she is should welcome all gifts from Masters cock.

• 1 month later...
Lunastarburst
Posted

This is definitely something I need further exploration with.

Posted

Yes me I have had this fantasy for 40years heels black stockings squatting over me and pissing into my mouth but always got cold feet I am now 65 and I want to experience all. My kinky fantasy before it's two late can any woman help me? 

Posted

watersort is the best i love watching ladies peeing and peeing on me