Water sports fun

Justff

Posted
21 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Think we need to find out? Purely for research and educational purposes 😋

So looking forward to reading your paper on the subject, enjoy the research aspects n field work!😜

On way to a PEEhd?🙏🐺🙏💧

Posted
17 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Gotta learn not to drown people first!

Well I can't swim anyways, would inflatable armbands be a turn off....

Posted
44 minutes ago, Bounty said:

...fun things to do with a snorkel? :jumping:

Posted
On 10/19/2020 at 1:34 PM, Bounty said:

I've been looking at nose clips, will they help 🤪🤪

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I've been exploring water sports recently.

It's something I've not really explored before now. I think, maybe, it was because it felt degrading. It isn't always I've discovered.

For me, it was about the sensations. It was sensual, loving. His urine cascading down my spine.... the warmth, the tickling trickle as he adorned my body in liquid love.

It was primal. My wolf marking me, me responding. Sensing each other.

It was liberating, surrendering to it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've been a fan of watersports for a long long time. I love literally everything about pee. The feeling of it on my skin or soaking in to my clothes, the way it looks spraying from someone's body, the smell, the taste (when it's thin or mildly strong...not in to tasting when it's very strong or dark), watching someone piss in a naughty or taboo spot and doing so myself....everything. I've been lucky enough to have a few partners in the past who were willing to indulge me because it was something I like, and I appreciate that, but I would love to find a partner(s) who is as in to it as I am. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dearelliot
Posted

I like it from femdoms, for ***...love the feeling  of being "made" to open my mouth for her.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I’m curious about it but never tried it 😏

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Into but but prefer scat/brown showers much more
  • 6 months later...
Footstool48080
Posted
Into it a lot wondering what it be like to be full toilet
  • 1 month later...
NTXGuy4PissFun
Posted

I’m super into water sports. Didn’t realize it until midway through life. Realize now it goes back to being a ***. I’d go into a bathroom and wrap my dick in toilet paper and pee so I’d have something warm around my dick as I played with myself. I’d fantasize about there being a guy in the next stall who’d invite me over to play with him. Nothing came of it, but once I’d been with the wife for years and her shoving things up my ass until I said stop, one time she’s says “What if I don’t stop?”. I said “I’ll pee!”. She kept fucking me! And off it went, further and further. She’d fist me as I erupted in a huge piss stream. Then I got to playing in it, drinking it, drinking hers, filling her up, drinking that back out of her. We had some great times. Once in a while she’d treat me by sucking it out of my dick and then spitting it into my mouth (she’s not into drinking it). Anyway, just thought I’d share as you and the others here are definitely not alone!

Posted
I love water sports. Especially when she sets it up sexy or creative. Same thing when it come to scat. I love a creative shitter
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I've been drinking my dominant wife's pee for years and lately I've been drinking it all day.  She drinks huge amounts of water so she pees a lot and it just tastes like warm water, except for her morning pee which has the most flavor.

• 2 weeks later...