Water sports fun

Justff

Posted
On 2/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, Bournemouthmaster2se said:

Yes,  she,  whoever she is should welcome all gifts from Masters cock.

wow, with a response like that I wish I was a cis girl

Posted

I love water sports too ...new here so please respond so I dont feel silly thank you 

Posted

Hey all I'm also Interested in all aspects of watersports 😝 pm me if yall like. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I do it with any lady who will offer me her golden wine by the glass or if she will direct from her.

Interesting  I know a lady who makes Pee Ice cubes for men's drinks. 

and I've asked Go Go dancers to  and they did, pee into my drink,  Not all, No! 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/2/2020 at 4:58 AM, Lunastarburst said:

This is definitely something I need further exploration with.

Have recently joined and wondered if you wanted to start so dialogue on the subject? J x

• 1 month later...
Posted

I know this forum has died out but I love watersports. I would love to lick a girl while she owes and keep licking till I can make her squirt uncontrollable all down the front of me.  Hopefully she will let me continue on with my oral desires. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Love love love watersports!!! My biggest fetish by far!!

Posted
On 8/11/2020 at 10:39 AM, Psuedom said:

Have recently joined and wondered if you wanted to start so dialogue on the subject? J x

i would

Posted

Not had much experience with golden showers.... never thought it'd be something I'd be interested in.

Then I met Fen...

"If you feel the need to pee" whilst he was spending HOURS teasing and licking my pussy... "just let go"

So I did 😊

Oops! 

Apparently peeing up his left nostril wasn't conducive to breathing. Who knew?

Not my fault. He told me to let go So I did.

Tbh, I think I may need to practice this one 😋

Posted
4 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Not had much experience with golden showers.... never thought it'd be something I'd be interested in.

Then I met Fen...

"If you feel the need to pee" whilst he was spending HOURS teasing and licking my pussy... "just let go"

So I did 😊

Oops! 

Apparently peeing up his left nostril wasn't conducive to breathing. Who knew?

Not my fault. He told me to let go So I did.

Tbh, I think I may need to practice this one 😋

I did survive this attempted drowning......diver training!.... (Subaqua & muff!)......🌊

Posted
On 2/22/2019 at 5:38 AM, Flo420 said:

Thank you😁

I love water sports and more 

Posted
5 hours ago, Bounty said:

golden showers don't really interest me, but being used as a human urinal, oh yes- golden wine after the banana and cream is the best  dessert

Posted

Still a tricky subject to bring up with most women, and men who turn their noses up at the thought of it, but love a squirter, even though when a woman squirts it's in effect watered down urine, and also comes via the urethra, my first time was also by accident, the girl squirted, and then peed, I said that I'd enjoyed it, later on when we were having a coffee she whispered in my ear " I need a wee" and smiled coyly, I smiled back, then she took my hand and led me to the bathroom...

Posted
2 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Still a tricky subject to bring up with most women, and men who turn their noses up at the thought of it, but love a squirter, even though when a woman squirts it's in effect watered down urine, and also comes via the urethra, my first time was also by accident, the girl squirted, and then peed, I said that I'd enjoyed it, later on when we were having a coffee she whispered in my ear " I need a wee" and smiled coyly, I smiled back, then she took my hand and led me to the bathroom...

that's the funny thing about people who turn their noses up at this, urine is an essential part of sex, in diluted form it lubricates the vagina and carries the sperm - so its funny someone would enjoy a performing oral sex but go uuurgh at urine

Posted

I know, it makes me laugh when you hear men boasting how they'd made someone squirt like a gusher, but then say how can you watch a woman pee let alone going down

Posted

Copy and pasted this....

Interesting read...

The fluid that’s released during squirting is essentially watered-down urine, sometimes with a bit of ejaculate in it. It comes from the bladder and exits via the urethra, the same as when you pee — only a lot sexier.

4. What exactly is ejaculate?

Female ejaculate is a thicker, whitish fluid that resembles very diluted milk.

According to a 2011 study, female ejaculate contains some of the same components as semen. This includes prostate specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase.

It also contains small amounts of creatinine and urea, urine’s primary components.

5. Where does the fluid come from?

Ejaculate comes from the Skene’s glands, or “the female prostate.”

They’re located on the front wall of the vagina, surrounding the urethra. They each contain openings that can release ejaculate.

Although the glands were described in detail by Alexander Skene in the late 1800s, their similarity to the prostate are a fairly recent discovery and research is ongoing.

One 2017 study suggests that the glands are actually able to increase the number of openings along the urethra in order to accommodate larger amounts of fluid secretion.

6. So it isn’t urine?

Nope. Ejaculate is mostly prostate enzymes with just a hint of urea.

However, the fluid released when squirting is diluted urine with a bit of ejaculate in it.

7. Wait — it can be both?

Sort of. Ejaculate contains hints of urea and creatinine, which are components of urine.

But that doesn’t make ejaculate the same thing as urine — it just means they share some similarities.

8. How much is released?

According to a 2013 study of 320 participants, the amount of ejaculate released can range from approximately 0.3 milliliters (mL) to more than 150 mL. That’s more than half a cup!

9. What does ejaculation feel like?

It seems to vary from person to person.

For some people, it doesn’t feel any different than an orgasm that occurs without ejaculation. Others describe a rising warmth and tremor between their thighs.

Although true ejaculation is said to occur with orgasm, some researchers believe it can happen outside of orgasm through G-spot stimulation.

Your level of arousal and the position or technique may also play a role in the intensity.

10. Does it have a taste?

According to one 2014 study, ejaculate tastes sweet. That’s quite fitting for a fluid that was dubbed “nectar of the gods” in ancient India.

11. Or a smell?

It doesn’t smell like urine, if that’s what you were wondering. In fact, ejaculate doesn’t appear to have any smell at all.

12. Is there a connection between ejaculation and the G-Spot?

The jury’s still out on this.

Some scientific literature report that G-spot stimulation, orgasm, and female ejaculation are connected, while others say that there isn’t a connection.

It doesn’t help that the G-spot is almost as big a mystery as female ejaculation. In fact, researchers in a 2017 study attempted to find the G-spot only to come up empty-handed.

That’s because the G-spot isn’t a separate “spot” in your vagina. It’s a part of your clitoral network.

This means that if you stimulate your G-spot, you’re actually stimulating part of your clitoris. This region can vary in location, so it can be difficult to locate.

If you’re able to find and stimulate your G-spot, you may be able to ejaculate — or just enjoy a new and potentially mind-blowing orgasm.

13. Is it really possible to ejaculate “on command”?

It isn’t like riding a bike, but once you’ve learned what works for you, your chances are definitely a lot higher.

Getting a feel — literally — for what feels good and what doesn’t can make it easier to get right down to business and ejaculate when you want to.

Posted

@Bounty.most excellent post.....as a Scot,aware of what Skene do......finding what feels right? Practice makes perfect? Or this could be fun finding out?............love the learning processes💋💧💋

Thank you for this edifying gem!🙏🐺

Posted
7 minutes ago, Boldbald said:

@Bounty.most excellent post.....as a Scot,aware of what Skene do......finding what feels right? Practice makes perfect? Or this could be fun finding out?............love the learning processes💋💧💋

Thank you for this edifying gem!🙏🐺

Think we need to find out? Purely for research and educational purposes 😋

Posted
9 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

If you need a guinea pig bounty 🙋 😁😂

Gotta learn not to drown people first!