Mistress/slave

Davemp75

Posted
Is it typical to pay a mistress 200 dollars? I was told that goes to the proper channels to make things perfect??
Posted
You pay for a pro Domme. You don't pay a Mistress in a dynamic unless you are in a findom arrangement and that is part of your kink.
Posted
Only a real deal pro Domme will ask if you met in person but a mistress no they are not in for the right reasons if they asking to use kinkys as a gain. (Scam)
Posted
My kink is to be paid to be a dom… my ultimate fantasy!
Posted
It goes straight into their bank account, and you get nothing in return. Scam.
Posted
A registration, a tribute, for toys to use with you, to check your genuine. It’s all a scam. If someone wants to take *** off you without meeting you first, it’s def a scam. She probably straight away wanted to take you off this site and on to another chat medium and if she asks you to take a pic naked you know she/he is going to blackmail you. Do yourself a favour and block!!
Posted
It's not typical. If you have approached this person as a pro Domme then yes, you should expect to pay. If she professes to be simply a Domme, then she is attempting to take advantage of you. I'm sorry, for what it's worth. I think it's a cruel thing to do. It's less the *** and more the way she's playing on your hope that upsets me.
Posted
No. Paying for anything is totally against anything kinky. It's just some fem taking advantage of men. Nothing more than a con.
Posted
It's like sex. You can pay someone to give you what you want or find someone willing to give you what you want cause they want it too
Posted
No don’t pay they are in here now that’s not typical at all it really not healthy for you that’s like those fake doms in here trying to be alpha but that’s not it either looking very foolish you have to be very cautious cause that can kill your frequency and cause low level vibes and frequency ☝🏾
Posted
Absolutely no do not pay any *** for anything
Posted
There’s a lot of “mistresses” out here who claim that title, as an excuse to get *** out of you. I never really understood that part of the lifestyle. I typically don’t believe that it’s right, you shouldn’t just pay random people because the title they claim.
Posted
Yes and no. There are not enough explanation on who, why, what for… where did you meet her ? Is it a one fee token? Etc
Posted
Was this charge a surprise, with no upfront indication that she was going to do that? If so,
Posted
If so, it's probably a con. (I hit return in error).
Posted
Read your profile. Your short writings are a green flag for opportunitists, especially "new".
Posted
If this wasn’t negotiated first then that’s a red flag, if this Mistress is seeking a relationship then no she shouldn’t be asking for ***. If she’s a working Mistress as in Dominatrix then all working Domjnatrix’s require payment up front. It’s standard
Posted
Well in order for me to answer that question I’m gonna need $250 first
Posted
1 hour ago, the1osce said:
Well in order for me to answer that question I’m gonna need $250 first

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted
No, this is a red flag, unless you're just paying for a session or helping pay for equipment. This is a scam that a lot of fake profiles put on here. If you're looking for a tride and true Sub/Dom relationship, and she's not a "findom," then *** shouldn't be involved to see her.