Beginner shibari

Simba298

Posted

Well long time since iv been on here. Hope everyone is doing well. Looking for a bit of advice. Me being into leather bandage this subject isn't something I'm very knowledge in as never had a partner interested. But having reconnected with a old partner he has a strong intrest in shibari he's very ocd and likes the visual aspect of this as well as the work that goes into it. I'm very happy to explore this with him but not sure where to start. Iv tried to find courses in our area and I bought him a beginners book on the subject which he is currently sitting on the bed with that rope and a coke bottle obsessively practicing. Where would you direct a beginner. Any particular online courses vids books. Anyone aware of any instructors in South East kent area. All advice welcome. Thanks in advance

Posted
Beginner here. But have have some little kinks
Posted
I'd have a look on YouTube for some good tutorials and particularly rory's brainworks is a particularly favorite of mine, very good step by step instructions very well put across, but also as with everything practice makes perfect.
Posted
Look up The Duchy. Several free instructional videos as well as a multitude of more via his subscription. Highly recommend!
Posted (edited)

Heck out Duchy* There is a lot of resources there

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Posted
Make sure to get a nerve pressure point chart. As he can do permanent or semipermanent damage if the ropes are in those spots
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Anatomie Studio in London runs some of the best shibari courses for all levels. (I'm there tomorrow.)