Immediate Submission

Am****

Posted
39 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Oh go on then keep the rope...just cuff me instead 🤣

See, this is what I'm talking about, male subs making their demands willy nilly 😂

Posted

Also possibly just naive or clueless or lacking good judgement overall and therefore unsafe. 

53 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Agreed - makes me laugh when I see it - how can you possibly know you're submissive (or for that matter dominant) to someone you don't know other than what they have chosen to write in their profile?
When you don't even know they are what they say they are, and you have no clue if you have any kind of match to them?
Personally I find it ridiculous, desperate, presumptive and more besides - whichever way round that may be.

Posted
8 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

See, this is what I'm talking about, male subs making their demands willy nilly 😂

Leave my willy out of this!! 🤣😂

Posted
Well let me put in simple words

For example
You go to a club find someone and ask for sex and done it
VS
Go to club, find someone, introduce yourself, have a chit chat, date for some time and at last have sex

It is same as asking directly for sex rather than other things like romance, cuddling, dates

So what you experienced is a relationship build up

And are you witnessing in munch now a days is one night stand like.
These people are not like dom, they are just sadist/top, who just want sexual gratification.
Posted
6 hours ago, Kar_som said:

Well let me put in simple words

For example
You go to a club find someone and ask for sex and done it
VS
Go to club, find someone, introduce yourself, have a chit chat, date for some time and at last have sex

It is same as asking directly for sex rather than other things like romance, cuddling, dates

Thank you for the simple words and an example.

Perhaps this is a completely new discussion, but do you think during a single hook up you can build the sort of trust and understanding needed to really push someone past their limits and then care for them after?

I would argue that without trust/understanding and aftercare that the aspects of Kink/BDSM are closer to *** than sexual gratification.

Posted
8 hours ago, AmstelDom said:

Thank you for the simple words and an example.

Perhaps this is a completely new discussion, but do you think during a single hook up you can build the sort of trust and understanding needed to really push someone past their limits and then care for them after?

I would argue that without trust/understanding and aftercare that the aspects of Kink/BDSM are closer to *** than sexual gratification.

Answer is no.
*** means push past one of partners limit without any consent. In my example every thing was done after consent.
You are mixing one hook up and good bullet up relationship.
Hookup provide adversity and built up relationship provide quality.