Master and slave

Ba****

Posted
I have this female that I deal with from time to time and recently she has been saying she loves the dominant side of me and she wants to try master and slave. What is master and slave and how would one start.
Posted
Master and slave in my opinion is a step up from Dom/sub. If your not in a committed relationship. If she’s not your main girl. If she’s not willing to make you her primary priority in life. Then Master slave isn’t ideal for your situation. Both of you need to earn those roles thru experience both in the lifestyle and with each other.
Posted
The best answer would be from the source, ask her what it means to her and then decide if it is something within your ability. You should clarify the range, ie just in bedroom, the house or everywhere.
Posted
1 hour ago, Massagedaddy said:
Master and slave in my opinion is a step up from Dom/sub. If your not in a committed relationship. If she’s not your main girl. If she’s not willing to make you her primary priority in life. Then Master slave isn’t ideal for your situation. Both of you need to earn those roles thru experience both in the lifestyle and with each other.

Lol

Posted

You'll not get a single definition - different people have their own versions of it - so the best definition needs to come from you and this lady as to what it means to you.
Generally speaking as @Massagedaddysuggests it's a step up from Dom/sub with a level of ownership inferred and decisions being made by the Master but to what level and the more precise definition comes down to how you both define the dynamic.
Remember though that just because someone defines themselves as a slave doesn't mean they don't have limits, boundaries and indeed an element of control over things.

Posted
I would say master and slave is like a 24/7 thing and I find it tiring. Doing everything all the time. But some people love it. So ask her what is she expecting? And I reckon it's something you'll have to slowly build up too 😊 I am no expert though lol
Posted
Master is a person who is in charge and a slave is a person that obeys master/mistress orders
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Posted
I would say if you have an issue with responsible actions Master/Slave probably isn't the best dynamic for you. Remember in this kind of dynamic the Master is responsible for most if not all of the decision making (unless otherwise specified). Most of the time you'd have a conversation running along the frame of either the Master or Slave saying "Hey I like the Dom/sub side of you and would like to try being controlled/controlling more than the average Dom/Sub relationship." At least that's how it's always happened for me.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Would this fall under raceplay