Questions for dom females?

Posted

So my girlfriend has been getting more dom on me. She wants to be completely dom. Weve got toys and everything. But i was wondering for females. What specifically makes a good sub? Anything i can do to display her ownership better.  I want to be the best for her. So should i try anything new or just basic tips on things many people dont think of? 

Nolimitsfucktoy
Posted
Hands behind your back and try to keep eye contact
MistressMettle
Posted
It's all about her! Listen to what she says. I'd say try to anticipate her needs. There's nothing more tiring than a sub who needs to be told every little thing to do. She might be in charge but that doesn't mean she wants to manage every minute task in your life. Don't wait for her to ask. If she always wants a cup of tea when she comes in. Have it ready. If she wants you to do the cleaning, keep on top of it and go the extra mile. Don't wait to be told each chore. Be her servant not her robot... Unless that's what she wants
Posted

the questions are what does she want her Domination to look like and are you happy with this.  A challenge in introducing kink into a relationship is you're potentially changing a dynamic.  

Being the best "for her" is good - but "her" needs/wants are potentially different to other peoples