Spanking/Punishment advice and Ideas.

Posted

Hi guys, reaching out for some advice and ideas. I have a date with a sub who likes to be put in her place in the bedroom. We talked about a lot of things like safe words to aftercare to limits. She loves being punished, as in if she is bratty she wants to be spanked or sent to the corner or do chores to so she can then look back at why she was punished. Now, her idea is slowly and gradually use hands to wooden paddles and are open to ideas of mine.

I would like some advice from Sub's to go about this. I love to punish and let them know where they belong. From her "I just don't want it physically I also want it psychologically" 

Please tell me about your punishments and how you enjoyed it. What could be better and to make it memorable. 

Posted
It's about getting inside someone's head and understanding what makes them tick in that way - what may work for one submissive may not work for another, so you'd be better of talking to her more and getting an understanding if what buttons need to be pressed.
For me personally I need to be made to feel submissive to be submissive and that can be achieved in a variety of ways but has to come from the dominant, otherwise it wouldn't work.
Once you have that understanding just let your imagination flow.
Posted
I would totally agree, submission is as much a mental state as it is physical, once you get that understanding of the person and the connection between sub and dom is made the path is a lot easier.
Posted
Punishments are not to be enjoyable. That’s why they are called punishments.

For me, I’d take away what they loved until they behaved themselves. 😈
Posted
Personally my worse punishment is being denied.....that could be orgasms, attention etc.....
I enjoy physical *** too much for it be classed as a punishment
Posted
12 hours ago, gemini_man said:
It's about getting inside someone's head and understanding what makes them tick in that way - what may work for one submissive may not work for another, so you'd be better of talking to her more and getting an understanding if what buttons need to be pressed.
For me personally I need to be made to feel submissive to be submissive and that can be achieved in a variety of ways but has to come from the dominant, otherwise it wouldn't work.
Once you have that understanding just let your imagination flow.

Hi, I really like what you said. I love to make someone feel they are submissive and ideally learn and take the time to understand how to do it. It’s a process and I enjoy every bit of it.
I hope I can make her submit. Wish me luck within then next few hours :)

Thanks for your input.

Posted
12 hours ago, C-2942 said:

Personally my worse punishment is being denied.....that could be orgasms, attention etc.....
I enjoy physical *** too much for it be classed as a punishment

Right? Some things are for funishment 😈

Posted
If she’s taking actions to deliberately be “punished” it’s not a punishment at all. Instead, it’s a reward. Punishment is meant to elicit thought and change in behavior. Punishment is not meant to be a reward. Obviously not what she’s seeking. Instead she’s making you give her a reward. She’s inside your head and taking a significant aspect of dominance away from you.
Posted
On 5/4/2023 at 11:25 PM, Hemingwhey said:

Hi guys, reaching out for some advice and ideas. I have a date with a sub who likes to be put in her place in the bedroom. We talked about a lot of things like safe words to aftercare to limits. She loves being punished, as in if she is bratty she wants to be spanked or sent to the corner or do chores to so she can then look back at why she was punished. Now, her idea is slowly and gradually use hands to wooden paddles and are open to ideas of mine.

I would like some advice from Sub's to go about this. I love to punish and let them know where they belong. From her "I just don't want it physically I also want it psychologically" 

Please tell me about your punishments and how you enjoyed it. What could be better and to make it memorable. 

Hey Dom Hemingway, if i do something to get me in trouble i hope my Master is willing to play with me. Of course my Master knows but sometimes i can't help myself.  Most of the time punnishement is that He says i dissapoint him, and then he ignores me for some days and i have to do the best i can to make it right... Will he ignores me i know i have to make sure to be ready for Him all the time, wich means also clean in every hole all the time... If i behave after a few days i will be alloud to give him plesaur but no more than that. If i behave for a few more days than we get to the point that he will punnish me, i have no say in what and how, but spanking is part of it, i have no say in how and with wich tool i will be spanked, it is up to my Master to make sure not to cross any line. After the pumnishment and i am still behaving good my Master will do a session with me a few days later... and if i am lucky this session has me cumming also... So i gues more than the spanking the part leading up to that is the most psychologically and gets me everytime...

Xxxx roseanal