Does your foot fetish influence your dating?

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

So, pretty much as per the title, does your foot fetish influence your dating and if so, how much? So, for example, you meet a lovely girl/guy, you get on with them really well, are atttracted to them, but they have horrible feet, would that instantly rule them out? Or, the other way around, if you met someone, but maybe they arent your normal type, but they had amazing looking feet, or even admited to having a foot fetish, would that then make you want to date them?

It's something I've always struggled with. I've dated girls with absolutely gorgeous feet, and dated girls with not so nice feet. I've come to the conclusion, that my fetish really does have a large influence on whether a relationship is going to last. No matter how much I get on with them, or fancy them physically, if they have horrible feet, or arent into feet, then it never lasts!

Posted
Sadly, yes it does influence my dating habits. It’s completely crazy…maybe even shallow…I can’t help it!
Posted
I know exactly how one feels with a foot fetish I have a big addiction with pantyhose.id um with a woman I prefer her to like wearing them or I encorperate the pantyhose with our love making
Posted
Yes. If the guy doesn’t worship my feet, it’s a no.
Posted
Bad feet is a no-go for me. I'll be shallow for that. For me it's a reflection of hygiene and I could be wrong but that is how I view it
Posted
Yes they does in order to have a very good connection
Posted
It doesn’t (eyes do). But it’s a let down when she doesn’t have sexy feet
welshslaveboy
Posted

Glad I'm not the only one! I've been lucky in that my serious partners, and my current partner, have all been pretty open to my fetish, but it sure does have a very strong influence over my decision making.

Suckyourtoes
Posted
I was just thinking about that recently. When I was young I think I was more interested in licking a woman’s feet than having intercourse. I remember being a little disappointed with my first girlfriend because her toes were too short to feel on my tongue. I think if you don’t feel this way it’s not really a fetish.
welshslaveboy
Posted
7 minutes ago, Suckyourtoes said:

I was just thinking about that recently. When I was young I think I was more interested in licking a woman’s feet than having intercourse. I remember being a little disappointed with my first girlfriend because her toes were too short to feel on my tongue. I think if you don’t feel this way it’s not really a fetish.

Yeah I've been the same! My first ever proper girlfriend when I was 17, let me do anything to her feet, liked me ***ting her toes, posed for photos of her feet, etc. I have NO idea why I ended the relationship, regret it so much!

Posted
It's a hard pass if they don't have love for my feet. I require then to be rubbed and nurtured at the end of a hard day. I believe all of my partners understand HYGENE AND SELF GROOMING is a requirement dating a stylist. I love tightly groomed facial and public hair. I need to see those lips and not such on hair.
Posted
So, I don’t have a foot fetish, but I do have a hair fetish. But the feeling for dating is the same.

There are variations in foot fetish and in hair fetish. In your case it looks like having nice feet is the biggest impact.

In my case, I would love to date a girl who would let me shave her head. For a long time, they are the only kind of girls I would date. (It’s at this point I should say that I’ve never been on a date, thanks to my fetish).

To connect with your point tho, I noticed that the girls I had a crush on had a certain kind a hairstyle. That tipped the scale of who I would think is a potential date. Others, it took a lot for me to get a crush on them. So ya. Fetish does impact who you decide to date and if it lasts or not.
Posted

Can't really answer that as I have a long term partner.

But, thinking about it I probably would be influenced at least attraction wise if I were dating again.

Posted
I dont have a foot fetish. I have certain features I find more attractive (like everyone) etc. If something as strong as a kink was off - I think I'd struggle personally.
Posted

Yes I’d say so. Nothing turns me on more than a sexy pair of feet, and I prefer my partners to have nice feet

• 1 month later...
feetlovingman
Posted
When I look at a woman, I always check her feet out to see if takes good care of them, which is a must for me.
Posted
My foot fetishes play a big part in my dating, i once met a girl who was better looking in her pics, I wasn't attracted to her like that, but she had gorgeous size 8 feet, she was happy to have her feet sniffed licked and gave good footjobs, but wasn't very good looking, didn't scrub up all that well either without sounding disrespectful, but had perfect feet, catch 22.
Then i have experienced the opposite where i have dated a beautiful lady inside and out but totally hated having her feet touched, even asking to look at them and sniff with no touching wasn't even close for negotiations lol, in the end that influenced the outcome of the relationship between us and decided to go our separate ways x
feetlovingman
Posted
Trust me, feet first, looks second. You will be happier that way.
  • 3 weeks later...
welshslaveboy
Posted
On 7/12/2023 at 4:39 AM, feetlovingman said:

Trust me, feet first, looks second. You will be happier that way.

I agree, as time goes on in a relationship, having that respect and openess to your fetish is super important. There are endless possibilities to explore if you're on the same page fetish wise.

Posted

I was too ashamed to admit it for years…so I never could tell my wife, and Iit made me have a secret, be distant, typical etc.   After my divorce, I decided to be honest about it immediately and not only was it fine with the women I’ve been with, they we’re actually into it and it was a fun aspect of our relationships.  So I guess, for me, it does affect things.  

feetlovingman
Posted
It’s a deal-breaker for me now.